Remove this Banner Ad

proboy

Club Legend
May 7, 2007
the scrub
AFL Club
Geelong
Hi guys and girls,

Im moving to sydney to work in botany in about 4 weeks, and was wondering which club to have a kick with. so some sound advice would be appreciated.

Im 30 so don't really want a team just full of young kids.

Havn't played for a couple of years so take a couple of weeks (or months) to get back to the normal i suppose.
Thanks

Hi mate,

Are you living in the Botany area as well? If it is the case I would choose one of two clubs as they are close by;

- Randwick City Saints - Play at Pioneers Park in Malabar (10 minutes drive from Botany). They are a relatively new club and progressing really well in the lower divisions of the Sydney AFL competition.

- UNSW/ES Bulldogs - Based at University of New South Wales in Kensington which is also not far from Botany. They have teams from Premier Division down through the divisions and may be a good option as they cater for people of all abilities and ages. Is very similar to an Amateurs Club in my opinion.

If you want contact details for the clubs, have a look at the Sydney AFL Internet Site where there is a club contact list available - http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-1047-0-0-0&a=CLUBS

Hope this helps and if you need any information please let me know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back