Which clubs fans create the best atmosphere on game day?

Remove this Banner Ad

Shorter version, Richmond supporter doesn't like us because we boo too loud, so much so that it has turned him into an incoherent mess 😭🤣😂
No, pretty coherent, maybe you just need to work on your comprehension. Never said you boo too loud, it's that you boo like morons. I've heard WC fans boo the umpire when he called out on the full lol. You embarass yourselves.

LOL if that guy knocked a beer away from a member of the "Grog Squad" his decapitated melon would be hanging from the Swan St. overpass.
And rightly so.

The ingredients for a loud crowd are working class roots, lots of supporters of southern European heritage, lots of supporters who enjoy alcohol. This is why Collingwood, Richmond and Port have the loudest crowds.
In addition to that, supporters of these clubs tend to feel they are entitled to success, more so than many other clubs I reckon, and that their clubs belong at the top, but have been fairly deprived of it recently - even after the last 4 seasons I'm not satisfied. Similar could be applied to Carlton and Essendon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back