Which comic company has the Best SUPERHEROES

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't read comics but I am starting to get into it a bit, reading a bit of millers batman stuff and Watchmen. From a distance it seems like while Marvel superheroes are more flawed, the flaws and human seem a little forced and campy like Spiderman's "how can I balance all these real life problems like high school with crime fighting" versus Batmans' complex struggles often against his own morals and his negative impact on a city.

I haven't read anything about Superman but that's what puts me off him, the whole invincibility thing. Although like Batman there could be some good stories on how he has a greater responsibility and what kind of impact he could have on society, are there any like this out there?

Again I must say this is without actually reading the damn things, just after reading some info about them.

The first thing that popped into my head when I read the thread title was Marvel, for that fact alone, I'll go with Marvel.

I'm not one you would call 'educated' in the comic book sense, I'm more of a manga guy personally. Similar but different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back