Game Day Which end is our Cheer Squad sitting on Saturday?

Remove this Banner Ad

How does seating work at the MCG these days, where can you sit on General Admin? Behind goals cheer squad end ok?

I like the Ponsford stand as close to the MCC fence as possible out of any winter sun

Last time we played them there 2015?? it couldn’t happen and little Gaso and I and a few others were walked along this secret walk way that runs at the back of the MCC to the Olympic Stand.

We lost that game fwiw

I like the Ponsford stand as close to the MCC fence as possible out of any winter sun

Last time we played them there 2015?? it couldn’t happen and little Gaso and I and a few others were walked along this secret walk way that runs at the back of the MCC to the Olympic Stand.

We lost that game fwiw
I intentionally avoid that game every time it pops up on any media platform.

The worst second half of football I have ever seen North play.

Oh yeh

I have never seen Orange Peanut so angry and I didn’t see him that day..,
Even worse than Gibbo’s 2 OOFs was the realisation that our leaders were the biggest part of our issue back then. Robin fricken Nahas was the one bloke trying to get his mates fired up and back on the job. Absolutely horrendous game and my night is now ruined because I’m thinking about it again. :thumbsdown:

Even worse than Gibbo’s 2 OOFs was the realisation that our leaders were the biggest part of our issue back then. Robin fricken Nahas was the one bloke trying to get his mates fired up and back on the job. Absolutely horrendous game and my night is now ruined because I’m thinking about it again. :thumbsdown:

Cheer up your night with this....a better memory...

Ahhhh the memories. They have had the better of us in recent times no doubt. Can anyone clarify the initial question? Which end will be more friendly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back