Which Essendon player are you most looking forward to see get suspended?

Remove this Banner Ad

Weiterbot23

Cancelled
Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2016 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2009 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2008
Yarraville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
OKC
Not long until the suspensions now, which player sitting on the sidelines wasting two years of their precious career will bring you the most joy?

I'm going to have to go with Heppell personally. For no other reason then him being their most promising player and how him missing 2 of what should be the best years of his career will destroy the clubs soul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Engimal

Cancelled
10k Posts North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor Pantskyle Minecraft Shiny Penny Ruby
Apr 27, 2010
Tasmania
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Haha, holy s**t! How did I not notice that *essendon picked up Shaun ******* McKernan? What are they smoking down at Tullamarine?

Oh yeah, drugs.

all.png

Aug 13, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NORTH! 2016,2017,2018.
Ha! You think they'll actually get two years...

..oh boy that's a good one... :thumbsu:

Essendon crowds make the AFL money. No way they will give that up :thumbsu:
Keep telling yourself that. More supporters would be disillusioned with the game if your lot got off. Not to mention sponsors and the press.

Weiterbot23

Cancelled
Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2016 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2009 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2008
Yarraville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
OKC

I'm happy to pay double to go and see essendon field VFL sides that get romped by 150 each week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weiterbot23

Cancelled
Oct 7, 2008
Yarraville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
OKC
I like how you're so owned by us you're prepared to pay more just for a prospect of beating us (which you won't, our VFL side still has more players than yours does. :thumbsu:

Last time we played you drug free we beat you by 12 goals in the 2011 elimination final. You could argue that that thrashing motivated hird to call up his old friend and supplier from his playing days Shane charter.

You can really see the guilt in jobes eyes in that picture. He knew he didn't deserve that.

This
Hes had his fun now make him pay

Dec 8, 2013
The Norwegian Sky
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtics Saints LSU Chelsea RedSox

It's the players that are getting banned. Not the supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back