Which Former Tiger Would You Most Have Wanted To Be Part Of This Premiership Era?

Remove this Banner Ad

Richo, Axel, Daniel Jackson and Ivan Maric (who was credited by Cotchin as being the driving force in terms of his leadership behaviours).

Dunno why I'm here amongst all you mongrels sitting back on your haunches after B2B, perhaps Im bored in the offseason and my wife being a battle axe little helps matters.

Neville Crowe I would put forth, missed the 67 Flag due to a Nicholl's siht act, then retired, then helped preserve your bastardo club during dark days. So yeah, Neville Crowe.

Dunno why I'm here amongst all you mongrels sitting back on your haunches after B2B, perhaps Im bored in the offseason and my wife being a battle axe little helps matters.

Neville Crowe I would put forth, missed the 67 Flag due to a Nicholl's siht act, then retired, then helped preserve your bastardo club during dark days. So yeah, Neville Crowe.
Great call mate, and always welcome in here when bringing sensible and/or sensibly humorous intent.

sorry not wanting to intrude but I have family closely associated with tigers.
Richo. No other answer. To see his trembling chin and joy it bought him in 2017 made me tear up.

Yeah Richo is the answer for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back