Which Grand Final match-ups and results would cause the biggest BigFooty melt down?

Remove this Banner Ad

Vic (especially Richmond) team Vs Non Vic... especially if the non Vic team finished higher.
2 of Essendon/GWS/GC....Just line up the asterixes to attach to the winner.
Derby....The screaming and crying from WA fans unable to make it over for the game in the leadup would really set the stage. BF might well melt before that first bounce.

Adelaide v West Coast night Grand Final at MCG (the home of finals football)....scores level at full time so the tie break kicks in. Scores still level nil all after the allotted time so another tie break is played. Midway through the second tie breaker, with no score yet, the MCG lights fail and sadly are not able to be repaired quickly. An emergency meeting is held by the AFL and it's decided that neither side win and the match declared a draw as there is cricket to be played on the following week-end and the ground is unavailable.

Big Footy runs a poll and it shows that 98.64% of respondents agreed that it was a win for football in general.

North beating Richmond this year and meeting every frenzied post about how many members they have and Dusty not wanting to go to a minnow club with:

Remember that couple of months when you were actually better than us?

Would drive some of them to break into Chief, the most stable genius,s house to smash the servers with a crowbar.

North beating Richmond this year and meeting every frenzied post about how many members they have and Dusty not wanting to go to a minnow club with:

Remember that couple of months when you were actually better than us?

Would drive some of them to break into Chief, the most stable genius,s house to smash the servers with a crowbar.

I love how North fans are the only ones who think their club is relevant to this thread (or anywhere for that matter).

If it's a Showdown GF, I'm taking a fortnight's holiday in Damascus for a bit of peace and quiet.

Now the terrorist scum have been cleared from Ghouta and Jobar, Damascus would be very very peaceful again.

I love how North fans are the only ones who think their club is relevant to this thread (or anywhere for that matter).

Haha, there you go again, 37 year old virgins who finally got a root strutting about like Big Guy in town.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, you'll note this thread was started by an opposition fan referencing us.

Richmond supporters really are stupid.

How many have Geelong won in the last 5 years compared to finals lost?

Three. Same amount you have. Next to 7 losses. What’s your point? There are no losses in there against a team who finished out of the 8, for what it’s worth.
The dick growing some tigers supporters have done since winning the flag is better than any comedy I’ve seen in decades.

S
Three. Same amount you have. Next to 7 losses. What’s your point? There are no losses in there against a team who finished out of the 8, for what it’s worth.
The dick growing some tigers supporters have done since winning the flag is better than any comedy I’ve seen in decades.
Surely not as funny as the saltiness from Cats supporters?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back