Mystery Which Mystery Would You Most Like to See Solved?

Remove this Banner Ad

fair enough I guess

however, the gimbal footage is the sort of radar that pilots have been experiencing in large numbers for many years. Fravor even has a story with three copilots in 1996 seeing these craft fly into the ocean, close range.

they can fly at close to teleport speed, or way faster than any tech we have.

How many trillions of $$$ are now missing from the Pentagon budget?.....Over 50 at last count.....Imagine all the black ops for new tech you can get with that.

How many trillions of $$$ are now missing from the Pentagon budget?.....Over 50 at last count.....Imagine all the black ops for new tech you can get with that.

ok I do see you point, that does make some sense, secret high tech, but then why have a department formed called TTSA at all? A fairly credible crew of researches. To give an illusion to the believers?

I’ll put it to you, it’s either secret high tech or it’s aliens, basically that’s what we’re looking at here.

if it is secret high tech then there’s a chance it’s from Tesla’s hidden works, or something like that. The tech can manipulate gravity, basically. It isn’t conventional craft at all.

Last edited:
ok I do see you point, that does make some sense, but then why have a department formed called TTSA at all?

Why have a DOJ dept?....Or an F.B.I?.....When all they do is cover-up crime for the establishment & set-up poor unsuspecting perps to take the fall to further their business models?

The last big UFO mass sighting at Roswell was also fair dinkum.....But the UFO itself was a Pentagon military produced, mocked-up UFO.

could be, So, that’s definitely possible, hidden science and tech, confiscated papers.

Roswell was real, I agree.

also, actor Kurt Russell was coincidentally involved in Phoenix lights, which had 10,000 local calls by citizens, and Antarctica UFO found on the ground. True and both famous cases.

Existence, but we're gonna need a bigger collider

The Max headroom incident!

I have always wanted to know how it was planned and how they got away with it. The authorities still have no idea who was behind it!

Two incidents on the some night.

A little doco on the incident

wiki page info:

the reddit page:

Last edited:
Roswell makes no sense at all, they either have dimensional capability or lightspeed (wormhole) tech

But I'm supposed to believe they are such bozos they keep crashing and half the world knows about them?

Image result for come on arrested development gif

Roswell makes no sense at all, they either have dimensional capability or lightspeed (wormhole) tech

But I'm supposed to believe they are such bozos they keep crashing and half the world knows about them?

Image result for come on arrested development gif

I wonder what would be the intergalactic name for a bozo, clown, klutz or putz anyhow?....I'd go with Zoib!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a phenomenal piece of engineering. I'm just curious how it was built with such primitive technology.

I'm not on board with the aliens built it theory.

I don't buy the theory that it was built with giant ramps and manpower around 2500 BC either.

They have a fair idea just based off the markings on the stone blocks themselves, where they came from, how they were hewn & how they were transported.

They have a fair idea just based off the markings on the stone blocks themselves, where they came from, how they were hewn & how they were transported.

It’s all bs, mainstream science constantly tries to say they know this and that it’s all guesses. Just like Nan Madol and other places that are similar. They just state what they think is obvious even though logically you can’t explain it. I think we would have a hard time to replicate this stuff even with today’s technologies thinking otherwise is being completely ignorant and foolish. No one knows 100% just like no one knows if we have been visited in the past by more advanced civilizations that gave our predecessors knowledge or assistance, it’s literally as plausible as any other theory.

Also if your going to quote and agree with Scientists, then to think that with all we have discovered abut our universe and still think there is no other life but us is completely ridiculous.

Last edited:
It’s all bs, mainstream science constantly tries to say they know this and that it’s all guesses. Just like Nan Madol and other places that are similar. They just state what they think is obvious even though logically you can’t explain it. I think we would have a hard time to replicate this stuff even with today’s technologies thinking otherwise is being completely ignorant and foolish. No one knows 100% just like no one knows if we have been visited in the past by more advanced civilizations that gave our predecessors knowledge or assistance, it’s literally as plausible as any other theory.

I believe you're confusing the notion of how they assembled the blocks, raised them & got the elevation in creating the edifice.....But all those other details I mentioned of the site source for the blocks, their carving & transportation Are factually known.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back