Which North player will Footscraycist vilify this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

SweetLeftFoot

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 16, 2005
True centre half forward
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Hibees
The savage irony that North, a club with a long tradition of having players from every possible background, has to play the racists from the Western Oval this week in Multicultural Round.

I'm hoping serial failure and non-premiership winning coach Rodney Eade can have a special word with his players and ask them not to abuse Thomas or Wells or Campbell because of the indigenous heritage.

Maybe David Smorgon can point out how he shares Jewish identity with Todd Goldstein, and request that the Footscraycist players refrain from having a go at the North big man over this.

Footscraycist?

130516193552.gif

applause.gif

obama_applause.gif

applause2.gif

The savage irony that North, a club with a long tradition of having players from every possible background, has to play the racists from the Western Oval this week in Multicultural Round.

I'm hoping serial failure and non-premiership winning coach Rodney Eade can have a special word with his players and ask them not to abuse Thomas or Wells or Campbell because of the indigenous heritage.

Maybe David Smorgon can point out how he shares Jewish identity with Todd Goldstein, and request that the Footscraycist players refrain from having a go at the North big man over this.

Round 16 Results

Collingwood 22.15, Norf 3.12

3 GOALS? LOLOLOL

Yeah, its easy to see why SadLeftFlog is quick on the obsession/deflection threads.

SLF. Napoleon strikes again.

Nom. 4 DOTY. Deflection of the year! :thumbsu:

Shocking thread. Its crap like this that gives footy supporters a bad name.

Racism is not a topic for joking about, poor form IMO. What next making fun of the dead or someone with a lisp?

After yesterdays display all of them deserve vilification.

Agreed. Better to abuse all of them for being crap than just some of them because of their physical differences.

Go for it Bulldogs, tell it like it is. North are s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are Williamstown playing Werribee in the VFL this week? Majak Daw and the Sherminator, pretty obvious how that'll go.

But yeah nah, Shermos a top bloke and he only done it once and yeah nah ...

I for one hope the umpires are specially briefed to be aware of the undoubted prejudiced filth that will flow from Footscraycist players towatds North boys.

But yeah nah, Shermos a top bloke and he only done it once and yeah nah ...

I for one hope the umpires are specially briefed to be aware of the undoubted prejudiced filth that will flow from Footscraycist players towatds North boys.

Yep. The Giesh is having a meeting with the umps this week to give them a "specially briefed". :eek:

Shocking thread. Its crap like this that gives footy supporters a bad name.

Racism is not a topic for joking about, poor form IMO. What next making fun of the dead or someone with a lisp?

LOL, failmantle.

I see Tarrant is in good form, what did you:

a) give up for him

b) get for him'

Another failed trade by the purple haze

Lmfao....you know it was either he goes to Collingwood or he retired yeah?

Lmfao....you know it was either he goes to Collingwood or he retired yeah?

The genius of Freo.

They gave the pies medhurst who went on to be an AA and the pick that became Ben Reid. They turned Tarrant into one of the best defenders and then lost him.

And yes I am aware that he said he would retire but if you had bothered to do your research on Tarrant in the first place, you would never have taken him.

Freo only exist to make the Aints and Dogs feel good about their one flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back