A Cut Above

Every Other Anchor
Aug 27, 2015
San Diego
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Channel Four News Team
******* travesty. No wonder fans have no passion for the game, the AFL either won't let them or enforces the kind of passion they're allowed to express.

I can't even count the number of levels this sport is a complete and utter joke anymore, but the biggest joke of all is I keep on following regardless it so I guess the joke's on me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiger2709

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Gill will have destroyed this game before we can get rid of him, political correctness gone mad.
Constantly changing rules to mould the game how a bunch of flogs think it should be, new clubs created with no purpose adding nothing to the game but to lower the overall skills, all done with zero consultation with the people that own and pay for the game the supporters.

Bring back the old days of the VFL, a bit of biffo and white maggots that aren't so precious that they can't be called white maggots.

Mr Blicavs

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Toronto Raptors
F*** me.... Frankie does have a punchable head
Nicholls probably **** the bed based on that alone

Sainter3and7

Previously sainter3and7
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda

Fuller McCallister

I like drinking Pepsi and wetting the bed..
Suspended
Jun 12, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I have an uncle frank? Maybe it was him I do remember him yelling out at the football one time that he left his reading glasses home and could still see better than those nosey lil perverts

Dinsdale

Moderation of beer
Jun 5, 2007
Brewery
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
East Perth, House Stark, Beer
Gill will have destroyed this game before we can get rid of him, political correctness gone mad.
Constantly changing rules to mould the game how a bunch of flogs think it should be, new clubs created with no purpose adding nothing to the game but to lower the overall skills, all done with zero consultation with the people that own and pay for the game the supporters.

Bring back the old days of the VFL, a bit of biffo and white maggots that aren't so precious that they can't be called white maggots.
The acceptable term is folically challenged white fly-larvae, said politely, no shouting allowed.

Top Bottom