Which one of you flogs is Frankie?

Remove this Banner Ad

******* travesty. No wonder fans have no passion for the game, the AFL either won't let them or enforces the kind of passion they're allowed to express.

I can't even count the number of levels this sport is a complete and utter joke anymore, but the biggest joke of all is I keep on following regardless it so I guess the joke's on me.

Gill will have destroyed this game before we can get rid of him, political correctness gone mad.
Constantly changing rules to mould the game how a bunch of flogs think it should be, new clubs created with no purpose adding nothing to the game but to lower the overall skills, all done with zero consultation with the people that own and pay for the game the supporters.

Bring back the old days of the VFL, a bit of biffo and white maggots that aren't so precious that they can't be called white maggots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing how Bay lexicon has now become AFL lexicon. H2F weren't you the one who coined the term in the beginning?
Heeney2Franklin?

I have an uncle frank? Maybe it was him I do remember him yelling out at the football one time that he left his reading glasses home and could still see better than those nosey lil perverts

Gill will have destroyed this game before we can get rid of him, political correctness gone mad.
Constantly changing rules to mould the game how a bunch of flogs think it should be, new clubs created with no purpose adding nothing to the game but to lower the overall skills, all done with zero consultation with the people that own and pay for the game the supporters.

Bring back the old days of the VFL, a bit of biffo and white maggots that aren't so precious that they can't be called white maggots.

The acceptable term is folically challenged white fly-larvae, said politely, no shouting allowed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back