Which one of you worthless minnows will receive the honour of hosting us in China next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney?

5200895cbbded31caa020537df09da2f
That pic send shivers down my spine

One things for certain, the night game of Oliveball:D that Keefy Thomas has been pushing has hit a snag.

“When we registered the program 18 months ago we could not say it was soccer nor rugby,” Thomas said. “We settled on Australian Oliveball. And the schoolkids are enthusiastically embracing the game.”

THOMAS is eager to ultimately put on Port Adelaide’s annual game in Shanghai under lights.
“A Shanghai night theme would be a fantastic experience,” he says.

Unfortunately, the old light towers at Jiangwan Stadium are in need of a major upgrade before the Power can turn on the lights on an AFL night game in China. The AFL fixture – to be released in the next few weeks – will confirm a Port Adelaide-Gold Coast match in Shanghai in May. It will remain an afternoon game and must stay in May.

The game cannot be pushed to June - to be aligned with the AFL mid-season bye - because of the rain in Shanghai.

So to summarize, they're playing Oliveball if its not raining..... but only during the day because the power's out ;)to the lights.
ROFL

One things for certain, the night game of Oliveball:D that Keefy Thomas has been pushing has hit a snag.

So to summarize, they're playing Oliveball if its not raining..... but only during the day because the power's out ;)to the lights.
ROFL
Do you know how much I'll laugh if it rains!
laughing-hysterically-gif-15.gif

How many of you puffers are going his year? And I mean really going - not like Nelso who said he was going then said nah he had an overseas wedding to go to and couldn't afford both but has posted on these forums daily and not a sign of the Eiffel Tower or London Bridge !
Not like OneGreatClub who declared "Yes - I am going" ...but never did.
Never really said why.Mmmm
Can't recall any other puffer posting pics from the all glorious cement step they had to sit on - or of the magnificent cushion provided after spending the best part of probably $4000 to go.
Roped off areas because the stadium was crumbling and now the lights don't work.
At last the sign saying Adelaide Arena will be new a schmick - that's govt money !
No wonder they could only get GC to go - and even then it seems Cochrane wants more money but KT wants to pay them less.
I love that club....love 'em!

Once bitten twice Shanghai for Nelso :cool:

dav3 would be on the dole; so he wont be going
Beats28772 Off cant swim - rules him out
smithy7 will be too busy going to Port Adelaide Magpies Clubrooms - he's ****ed
OneGreatNutter is still at school:huh:

TarpsAreUs will be there; rigging up some shade cloth because those that went last year reckoned it was too hot. That would be a whine from Kornes who cant stand the heat in the kitchen:fire:

No wonder they could only get GC to go - and even then it seems Cochrane wants more money but KT wants to pay them less.
I love that club....love 'em!

Cochrane stated they might be playing in the nude; but Thomas takes his foot out of his mouth to diffuse inflame the situation.:D
It wasn't that big of a deal to the people over there, it's not a big deal to us and to be honest, it hasn't even factored into our discussion. I'm sure Gold Coast will wear their home guernsey, or a derivative of that. It will be up to them, but it's not an issue for us.
Power CE:footy: Keith Thomas

LOL, of course its not an issue now the AFL told you to GAGF:D Gold Coast will be wearing their home jumper coz its their home game:rolleyes:

TarpsAreUs will be there; rigging up some shade cloth because those that went last year reckoned it was too hot. That would be a whine from Kornes who cant stand the heat in the kitchen:fire:

Lets see if you and Squibaru have the guts to go Alberton for the pre-season showdown.

If you are unsure of how to get there, you can always ask turncoat Geoffa for directions :D

pfft, pre-season...maybe you 'll beat a top side in that comp.
This is about Shina...ya going THIS year??
Surely they'll go .
No excuse this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm, can't swim? How's your beach front home going for you at Crystal Brook?

Hmmm, can't swim? How's your beach front home going for you at Crystal Brook?
You going

Nelso and OneGreatClub said they were going last year
Maybe you can just bullshit your arse off for the next 6 months too

I've already been overseas 3 times in the last 12 months so no I'll be giving it a miss.

So did you enjoy the game up in Alice Springs last season? Will you be making another trip up there since you're already halfway there? :rolleyes: Will the massive cost of that WEA course in Photoshopping you took mean you'll have to cowards punch a few servo workers to be able to make it there and back?

I've already been overseas 3 times in the last 12 months so no I'll be giving it a miss.

So did you enjoy the game up in Alice Springs last season? Will you be making another trip up there since you're already halfway there? :rolleyes: Will the massive cost of that WEA course in Photoshopping you took mean you'll have to cowards punch a few servo workers to be able to make it there and back?
Of course you did:rolleyes:

Sure you have
:rolleyes:
But the game isn't til next year !
Any if those 3 trips include watching the China game ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back