Oppo Camp Which player from this weeks opponent would you like to see at freo and why ?

Remove this Banner Ad

So are we just going to post the oppo's best key forward every week? Personally I would love to have Ben Cunnington, in my opinion we lack a hard edge in our Midfield especially when teams get a run on. I miss the days of Crowley, Suban, De Boer and Muzzi bashing up on the opposition midfield.

So are we just going to post the oppo's best key forward every week? Personally I would love to have Ben Cunnington, in my opinion we lack a hard edge in our Midfield especially when teams get a run on. I miss the days of Crowley, Suban, De Boer and Muzzi bashing up on the opposition midfield.

Nah I thought of it during the Carlton game and how much Docherty would help out our backline but forgot about it till now

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I vote for Ben just for his name, and whenever he flies he should fly with this mob...

upload_2017-7-7_16-52-58.png

Next week it will probably be a CHB (who admittedly could play forward! :p).

I don't know about Cunnington - for all the stuff about him being hard-nosed does he actually have much of an impact? Is he a leader?

They will probably smash us tomorrow but I just think a lot of the problems stem from the midfield not having enough class or firepower.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely Ben Brown but the one we could realistically get and cheap would be Majak Daw.

We could really do with his size in the forward line and pinch hitting in the ruck!

Definitely Ben Brown but the one we could realistically get and cheap would be Majak Daw.

We could really do with his size in the forward line and pinch hitting in the ruck!
Good god, no thanks. He would be cheap because he is a spud.

He is 26 and couldn't have been gifted a better physique and is still terrible. Just doesn't know how to football at AFL level. meima would like him for Peel though - apparently tears up the VFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back