Opposition Camp Which player from this weeks opponent would you like to see at freo and why ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WeaselWJ

All Australian
May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
This week, against GWS, it's Zac Williams. I'm in love with his football, easily the best rebounder out of defence in the comp. Has a lot of flair, takes on aggressive outlet kicks and can even play on ball. I went to the GWS vs WCE game a few weeks ago and he was moved to the centre for quite a lot of game time due to the Giants losing Tom Scully before the game, and he helped them get across the line with a goal and 6 clearances. Also his background is pretty cool, being an indigenous Australian, GWS' first academy player and coming from an outback NSW rugby playing childhood. Most underrated player in the comp for mine.

M_rash

Club Legend
Jan 20, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'ld take Josh Kelly for sure.

Then trade him for two first rounders - one this year, one next year. BAM

Freomaniac

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
From the Hawks, I would take gunston in a heart beat.

From GWS.... Lobb, Patton or coniglio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PapaJ

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
I always thought Cameron would emerge as one of the best fwds in the league. I've wanted him on our list since I first saw him - but for a big boddied deep fwd, I gues Patton fits the mould a bit more ... nah, still say Cameron. He has more tricks in his kit and is a naturally clever footballer. We need more smarts in our fwd line.

Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Another vote for The General.

Yeti

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Toby Greene the little tip rat. He is a classier, angrier, dwarfier version of Ballantyne.

I want to punch him in the face every time I see him but bloody hell I respect the talent he has.

DeanS

Club Legend
May 16, 2007
North Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Perth
Lobb. Every day of the week. The guy is clearly desperately unhappy and homesick. Clearly.

Joao

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
This week is really easy. Tom Lynch...unless we are allowed to specify the age of the player? Then it would be 20yo Gaz.

Top Bottom