Oppo Camp Which player from this weeks opponent would you like to see at freo and why ?

tonygeeks

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Title says it all , so we don't end up with all KPF's I'll keep track of the consensus and we can see what sort of a team we can put together at the end of the year
NM- Big Benny Brown - Fwd/Ruck
WC- Jeremy McGovern- KPD/KPF
HAW - Ryan Burton - UTE

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

tonygeeks

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
North Melbourne this week , might not have been the best week to start this thread seeing as they probably have a player who is top 10 in the comp for exactly what we need. Anyone who thinks it's not Big Benny Brown is a Big Bloody Clown. I could understand if any Freoettes voted for the Magic Door

Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
North Melbourne this week , might not have been the best week to start this thread seeing as they probably have a player who is top 10 in the comp for exactly what we need. Anyone who thinks it's not Big Benny Brown is a Big Bloody Clown. I could understand if any Freoettes voted for the Magic Door

Some of us just love football.

Dump Truck

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I would love Ben Brown in Freo colours. He'd be the contested marking aerialist we've been yearning for. I always saw Tabs as a poor, downgraded version of Brown and hoped he'd step it up.

Ysaye

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
I would love Ben Brown in Freo colours. He'd be the contested marking aerialist we've been yearning for. I always saw Tabs as a poor, downgraded version of Brown and hoped he'd step it up.

The difference is Brown's speed on the lead, standing jump and his hands. Pretty big difference actually.

As someone who picked Brown for Freo in two Bigfooty phantom drafts in a row before he actually got drafted, I would like to point out that he was playing as much a ruck as well as a forward (maybe more so the year before he got drafted) and that the whole "Pure Key Forward" thing is very difficult to pick when they first start an athletic measures are important.

On other North players, MacMillan in the backline would be handy.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Ben Brown. So jealous Kangaroos got him. Such a good marker of the ball on the lead.
Also wouldn't mind Robbie Tarrant. Guy can take a mark down back.

G Mus

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus
Good idea for a weekly thread

Has to be Ben Brown this week however, fills a need, is high quality and of a good age too

Back