Oppo Camp Which player from this weeks opponent would you like to see at freo and why ?

Remove this Banner Ad

This week, against GWS, it's Zac Williams. I'm in love with his football, easily the best rebounder out of defence in the comp. Has a lot of flair, takes on aggressive outlet kicks and can even play on ball. I went to the GWS vs WCE game a few weeks ago and he was moved to the centre for quite a lot of game time due to the Giants losing Tom Scully before the game, and he helped them get across the line with a goal and 6 clearances. Also his background is pretty cool, being an indigenous Australian, GWS' first academy player and coming from an outback NSW rugby playing childhood. Most underrated player in the comp for mine.

I always thought Cameron would emerge as one of the best fwds in the league. I've wanted him on our list since I first saw him - but for a big boddied deep fwd, I gues Patton fits the mould a bit more ... nah, still say Cameron. He has more tricks in his kit and is a naturally clever footballer. We need more smarts in our fwd line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back