Oppo Camp Which player from this weeks opponent would you like to see at freo and why ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynch for sure and even though he hasn't reached the heights most were expecting him to, Id still like Jack Martin and think he would add value to our team.

I liked Jack Scrimshaw going into last years draft and would still like him at Freo also.

Ahmad Saad always looks lively whenever I've watched the gold tops

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
One of my favourite players to watch. Definitely catches the eye. Centre of gravity is so low and can turn on a dime even at his considerable full speed. Love it.

Not sure his output is that great though but for me he is in the J Howe category. Football is entertainment and those types are worth having just to enjoy their individual brilliance. As bonus for Pies fans, Howe is in AA form this year barring his lack of spoil on Mitch last week.

One of my favourite players to watch. Definitely catches the eye. Centre of gravity is so low and can turn on a dime even at his considerable full speed. Love it.

Not sure his output is that great though but for me he is in the J Howe category. Football is entertainment and those types are worth having just to enjoy their individual brilliance. As bonus for Pies fans, Howe is in AA form this year barring his lack of spoil on Mitch last week.

Absolutely if they eventually get their s**t together I think he will be a massive weapon

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whilst would love to have Buddy, would reckon he only has 2-3 years as a force left.
I think Isaac Heeney as he could double as a midfielder and forward - probably rotating with Fyfe, and we would have him for 10 years in his prime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back