Which player has the most trade value in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is everyone saying Jesse Hogan? As much as hogan is a fantastic future prospect coming home will always loom, Maxxy Gawn is the best thing that's happened to the red&blue since Jimmy , not just for his ability on field but the culture he's building.
He is a character any football club should want above anyone!
Then Christian Patracca, then maybe Jesse Hogan!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

5802732a8c3209a6a28a60ff0b829aa1.jpg

All day long!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who would have thought but Tom Boyd will be right up there if he already isn't.
So in 4 pages this is the only mention of Tom Boyd. Most doggies supporters would say the $1m a season youngster has already paid for himself, and yet no love. Possibly should have won Norm Smith, and looks likely to be both a ruckman and a forward. I would have him well ahead of Hogan

So in 4 pages this is the only mention of Tom Boyd. Most doggies supporters would say the $1m a season youngster has already paid for himself, and yet no love. Possibly should have won Norm Smith, and looks likely to be both a ruckman and a forward. I would have him well ahead of Hogan
Boyd had 1 16 possession & 3 goal game and he is the greatest thing ever. Hogan does it every second week and apparently had a poor season

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Interesting that no-one has NN in their top ten, even post knee injury?
You have to take into account he may not return to his best post-knee, and is also 26, which is not old but youth is the primary driver of value when you're looking at the very best. It's why Bont, Heeney, Lynch and guys like that would get you more than Dangerfield.

You have to take into account he may not return to his best post-knee, and is also 26, which is not old but youth is the primary driver of value when you're looking at the very best. It's why Bont, Heeney, Lynch and guys like that would get you more than Dangerfield.
The fact that he's not that good also has a lot to do with it too...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's arguably not even in the top 3 by position let alone "has the most trade value in the AFL".

West Coast fans massively overrate Nic Nat.
Why be like this Andrew? More love less hate buddy :heart:

You're arguing against something no one has claimed that I can see.

Trade value is largely age dependent. I don't have Heeney, Bont, Cripps or Merrett as top 3 midfielders or Cameron, Boyd, Hogan as top 3 key forwards and Lynch just sneaking in, but they're all up there with top trade value. It's why I wouldn't have NN there even without the knee.

Have a lovely day.

All the young key forwards would have big trade value. Even Patton, who had a strong season after his knee issues. I would think NicNat would have huge trade value, I rate him the best ruckman in the league - but probably because he is unbelievable against us almost every time he plays us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back