Which Player is Most Hated - By His Team Mates!

Remove this Banner Ad

GoYouBlues said:
Has to be Buckley!

Picked up four members of his team in my taxi a few years ago. They reckon he was hated by most of his own team because he used to come in at half time and tell them exactly how many kicks, marks and handpasses he had racked up.

Also, remember the wiping of his blood on someone else's jumper episode?

He didn't do himself any favours the other night with Nick Davis. No one admires him for that.
i know for a fact that...(insert some made up pathetic statement to make me feel important and help make my boring mundane life seem a little bit more interesting).
tosser.

GoYouBlues said:
Has to be Buckley!

Picked up four members of his team in my taxi a few years ago. They reckon he was hated by most of his own team because he used to come in at half time and tell them exactly how many kicks, marks and handpasses he had racked up.

Also, remember the wiping of his blood on someone else's jumper episode?

He didn't do himself any favours the other night with Nick Davis. No one admires him for that.

**** off twerp!

My mothers neighbours veterinary surgeon's hairdresser who lives next door to some guy who works with Denis Pagan's brothers wifes sister says that all Carlton players hate Pagan and Fevola, Waite, Scotland and each other.

Pretty easy to make up crap isn't it.

Seth said:
**** off twerp!

My mothers neighbours veterinary surgeon's hairdresser who lives next door to some guy who works with Denis Pagan's brothers wifes sister says that all Carlton players hate Pagan and Fevola, Waite, Scotland and each other.

Pretty easy to make up crap isn't it.

The funniest part about all this is that those blokes said it - No Crap! Buckley is hated by his fellow team mates.

GoYouBlues said:
The funniest part about all this is that those blokes said it - No Crap! Buckley is hated by his fellow team mates.

Yeah and so did the people above.

Off you go and put some deodorant on!

heh

you're a cab driver and you support carlton

thats like the ultimate sterotype played out

p.s. you support carlton

p.p.s. carlton

p.p.p.s. taxi driver

p.p.p.p.s. hehe carlton taxi driver

Timbo123 said:
heh

you're a cab driver and you support carlton

thats like the ultimate sterotype played out

p.s. you support carlton

p.p.s. carlton

p.p.p.s. taxi driver

p.p.p.p.s. hehe carlton taxi driver

What are you on about? A typical Collingwood supporter! NO brains! Who said I was a taxi driver. Read the profile and you will see that I am a teacher. A few years back when I was studying for my teaching degree I supported myself by driving a cab every Saturday night. That was when I picked up Buckley's team mates who told me what they told me.

GoYouBlues said:
who were the 4 players that said it??

by the way kouta will retire because he cant stand pagan, may have played on under a different coach tho

i'm confident that if had started this same thread it would have been sent to bay 13 in two minutes. i thought there was an attempt to improve the quality of the main board?

On the Nick Riewoldt thing - there was friction between Riewoldt and Lawrence when Nick was first at the club - St Kilda obviously knew what they were doing when they kept the future star and dudded the head-case off to the VFL.

I did hear an AFL player comment on his new first round-draft pick teammate once with "he knows how good he is". Nice little diplomatic spin on it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

an ex collingwood ruckman
who was traded from richmond
told me that the majority of younger players, back in early 2000's disliked bucks immensley,he berated them for getting in "his space" and was not a popular figure.Was a few years ago now, and is certainly not the vibe you get out of collingwood these days

rick James said:
is that so?

I know for a fact that a fair few of my co-workers don't like me. And I know that at a nunmber of places I've worked there have been people I don't like.

GUESS WHAT! it's completely normal for there to be friction within teams, colleagues etc. If it was happy families all the time (especially in a high pressure environment like professional sports) there'd be serious issues.

Correct

vinnie_vegas69 said:
I suppose players hating a teammate is still a step above players at Essendon, who are slowly starting to hate themselves...

haha
dont take it personally fella, just telling it as i was told
like i said it was a few years ago
what you mean slowly starting to hate themselves? the process gradually sped up from rnd 1, reached top speed after the night in adelaide

On a serious not though, i was driving this taxi right, and four blokes hopped in and they were carlton fans, and they said they hated Nathan Buckley, they wernt Collingwood players but they hated him so im guessing the collingwood players would as well, i would say Buckley is the most hated just from this incident, it was very convincing.

drewie_rama said:
what you mean slowly starting to hate themselves? the process gradually sped up from rnd 1, reached top speed after the night in adelaide
Nah, some of the guys loved themselves way too much to hate themselves just yet ;)

Belly said:
Yeh, i ran into 4 blokes on the street, they stoped me and told me how much they hated Chris Judd, terrible captain, over-rated footballer, absolute joke of a person.

One was Ben Cousins, one was Michael Gardiner, didn't recognise the other 2, they were packing a large object into the boot of a car.

GOLD :D

I am not putting the knock on dolls. It's just that they are something to have around only when they come in handy ... like cough drops

Remove this Banner Ad

Back