Which Player is Most Hated - By His Team Mates!

Remove this Banner Ad

hehe

you WERE a taxi driver who supported carlton

does that mean you changed teams with careers??? (probably shoulda)

p.s. why the hell would i read your profile??? I care not for the personal details of an obvious troll

p.p.s. carlton

p.p.p.s taxi driver

p.p.p.p.s hehe carlton taxi triver

drewie_rama said:
an ex collingwood ruckman
who was traded from richmond
told me that the majority of younger players, back in early 2000's disliked bucks immensley,he berated them for getting in "his space" and was not a popular figure.Was a few years ago now, and is certainly not the vibe you get out of collingwood these days
the stunner wouldn't say such things.....or would he??

DG-Man said:
But if i have to answer it.

Kouta. Picked up 4 teamates of his in a cab a few weeks ago and they said he was a crap captain, a non performer, and gets paid more than all of us put together. They hate him!

David Hille. Picked up 4 teammates of his in a cab a few weeks ago and they asked how on earth could he be their captain? Two of them had not even heard of him before and the other two had very vague recollections of him getting a kick once. They hate him!

I am mates with a few players from a couple of different clubs and take my word for it when I tell you that ESSENDONS MARK JOHNSON is the most hated player by his peers...

When Taz whacked him in the gob in 2004, alot of his team-mates (current and former) just turned a blind eye... an absolute tool of a bloke.

GoYouBlues said:
What are you on about? A typical Collingwood supporter! NO brains! Who said I was a taxi driver. Read the profile and you will see that I am a teacher. A few years back when I was studying for my teaching degree I supported myself by driving a cab every Saturday night. That was when I picked up Buckley's team mates who told me what they told me.
god help us all if you are teaching our kids.

rick James said:
is that so?

I know for a fact that a fair few of my co-workers don't like me. And I know that at a nunmber of places I've worked there have been people I don't like.

GUESS WHAT! it's completely normal for there to be friction within teams, colleagues etc. If it was happy families all the time (especially in a high pressure environment like professional sports) there'd be serious issues.
thanks rick for adding some sense to this pathetic troll.

goalpie said:
Well i was driving my cab this afternoon, had 4 players from st kilda get in who said they absolutely loved each other - then had an orgy in the back of the cab.
I hope you drive a maxicab

DaSawx said:
God help all of us, some of the dumbest air heads from my school all wanted to be teachers lol
its called going to uni so i dont have to face the real world. then hide in a comfortable job for the rest of my life without really having to achieve anything.
(appologies to all the good teachers out their, i know their are alot of you dedicated to your craft, but unfortunately their are alot of these idiots teaching our kids).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

andypie said:
its called going to uni so i dont have to face the real world. then hide in a comfortable job for the rest of my life without really having to achieve anything.
(appologies to all the good teachers out their, i know their are alot of you dedicated to your craft, but unfortunately their are alot of these idiots teaching our kids).

Their are many examples of students who have been neglected by there teachers.

Judging by your use of the word "there" instead of their, you might be one of them.

Not that I'm a member of the spelling and grammar police of course.

Dogwatcher said:
Judging by your use of the word "there" instead of their, you might be one of them.

No s h i t Sherlock. Look at the post I was responding to ;)

Well picked up Dogwatcher. Good topic, I would say Jake Stringer, Luke Hodge Jamie Elliott, Toby Greene ,Mitch Duncan and Ryan Schoenmakers.

Good call on Acker Alex , he's banned from every golf course near the NSW/ VIC border because of his cheating and buffoonery. If I was of his acquaintance, I don't think I could bring him home for dinner to my house in case he stole jewellery or started complaining about the non-invite to Justin Leppitschs wedding.

Just last night l was driving my taxi and l picked up the same Collingwood players as the OP did in 2006.
Told them that l had read about them on Bay13.
Guess what, they don’t hate Bucks anymore, reckon he’s a great bloke.
Alls well that ends well.
End thread.

Good call on Acker Alex , he's banned from every golf course near the NSW/ VIC border because of his cheating and buffoonery. If I was of his acquaintance, I don't think I could bring him home for dinner to my house in case he stole jewellery or started complaining about the non-invite to Justin Leppitschs wedding.
Quality archive find, as old as Socrates 1

I know for a fact that Rhyce Shaw cannot STAND Heath Shaw...

I heard him call him a NTTAWWT once, and then he punched him in the arm.

The rivalry continues this Sunday

Nat Fyfe is apparently hated by all Fremantle players because all the expert insiders on the West Coast board said so, so it must be true aye

Remove this Banner Ad

Back