List Mgmt. Which player not currently in the senior Richmond side. Would you like to see for finals ??

Which player not currently in the senior Richmond side. Would you like to see come in for finals

• Bolton

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Stengle

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Garthwaite

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Graham

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Chol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Menadue

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Moore

• Markov

• Short

Votes: 10 10.1%
  • Lennon

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Drummond

• Townsend

• Elton

• Conca

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • Bachelor

• Griffiths

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • Hunt

• Llyod

• Morris

• Maric

• Hampson

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing that keeps me doubting that we are genuine grand final hope is knowing that Dimma pulls these type of moves when finals roll around.
Until they run out Saturday/Sunday in September, I refuse to believe he won't try something as disastrous as this.
DH ain't running the show anymore mate.

Would there be any chance of Conca coming in? He's probably the only lock in the best 22 that's out right now other then Roo.

Know someone who has had the same injury and my guess is his season is done.

Lennon has one vote.
I'm tipping prodigy has voted in this one.
I'd like Jayden Short back in.
Surely our brains trust do not rush back Conca or Griffiths for a final?

I actually only just saw the thread and Tapatalk doesn't show polls so I never actually vote for anything. Thanks for the thought though.

If I could vote, I'd be voting for Menadue/Lennon/Graham. I think Graham is an upgrade on Miles. Menadue will eventually take Griggs spot. Lennon bench rotation into the forward line. Can't pick anyone to go out on current form though.

Oh and Griff for Soldo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually only just saw the thread and Tapatalk doesn't show polls so I never actually vote for anything. Thanks for the thought though.

If I could vote, I'd be voting for Menadue/Lennon/Graham. I think Graham is an upgrade on Miles. Menadue will eventually take Griggs spot. Lennon bench rotation into the forward line. Can't pick anyone to go out on current form though.

Oh and Griff for Soldo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grigg, man .. it's GRIGG ;)
Griff, while I don't rate him, would be an upgrade on Soldo, but if we even contemplate that move, we are nuts.
I think little Ivan disappears by September regardless. As will the Bean (Broad), though he's making a compelling case to stay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MARKOV%20Oleg.png
know it wont happen with the solid back 6 we have but still really rate this bloke.
saw him down at frankston in the vfl a few weeks back and his class off half back is amazing and is amongst the best every week

It'd be a risk but I'd like to see Bolton on the main stage. Probably the most X factor out of all the small forwards.

View attachment 401250
know it wont happen with the solid back 6 we have but still really rate this bloke.
saw him down at frankston in the vfl a few weeks back and his class off half back is amazing and is amongst the best every week

Had a really good first season last year. Has had second year blues and has struggled when brought up to AFL level so not expecting anything flash from him this year.

I rate him as well and with another pre season under his belt expect bigger things from him in 2018.

Back