Which player(s) from your club are you ashamed of

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a terrible hit, but people always mention how it was on a club legend. The hit being on Silvagni, rather than a lesser player shouldn't make it any worse.
It just adds to it.

It was also his last season from memory?

Yes. When we got murdered in the ruck frequently. When all our best players had injury affected years. When our midfield got beaten regularly.

And oh yes, when we last missed the finals. So he had a massive impact obviously.

so we should be ashamed of him and not the other 30 guys who played in a season where our total points would have gotten us in the finals most years.

it’s great logic

I feel ashamed when I hear Paul Dimmatina whinging about lockdowns to which ever right wing 'news' outlet will listen. Sky News FFS 🤦‍♂️
He was only complaining about the impact of lockdowns on the Hospitality industry. Already one pub 800 metres from his pub in South Melbourne has closed for good because of COVID.

His beef is that pubs were recording details of patrons and implementing good social distancing measures before the government brought the measures in so he was questioning why they should be closed.

He was only complaining about the impact of lockdowns on the Hospitality industry. Already one pub 800 metres from his pub in South Melbourne has closed for good because of COVID.

His beef is that pubs were recording details of patrons and implementing good social distancing measures before the government brought the measures in so he was questioning why they should be closed.
I wouldn’t have been investing in Pokie Parlours in the last 20 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel ashamed when I hear Paul Dimmatina whinging about lockdowns to which ever right wing 'news' outlet will listen. Sky News FFS 🤦‍♂️
Isn't he currently in chemo?

I mean, I may be old fashioned. But you don't need to be ashamed of a hard working business owner stressed over his finances whilst trying to support his family whilst undergoing chemo.

But hey, that's just me.

we have a long list of undesirables

Wife beaters:
Shannon Grant
Barry Cable

Convictions for fraud:
David Dench

Adultering:
Wayne Carey
Stuey Anderson

Assault:
Glenn Archer

Drug Dealing:
Jimmy
Callum Urch

And who really knows what Martin Pike got up to?
Sadly the same woman was involved in the adultering and never really paid any penalty for her whoreish ways

I am sure that googling will give us the full story. Typical crows supporter.

Uh ok - you defending the two of them? Google tells you they were accused of rape then paying hush money -what else do you need to know?

If you want me to out a Crow then Nathan Bock bashed his missus - cowardly s**t but i was just responding to the query about Hueskes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back