Opinion Which players would you want to marry your daughter?

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s not enough to balance out his poor record after dark.
The options could be quite thin after you remove every 21 year old that got up to some debauchery on King st. I wouldn't be throwing stones in that glass house.

His core values are strong which is the main thing to me. From what I can gather he's a great dad and partner. The pearl clutching about him getting loose as a young fella is a bit OTT.

The options could be quite thin after you remove every 21 year old that got up to some debauchery on King st. I wouldn't be throwing stones in that glass house.

His core values are strong which is the main thing to me. From what I can gather he's a great dad and partner. The pearl clutching about him getting loose as a young fella is a bit OTT.

There’s a bit more to his efforts over the years, but yes, he seems like a good guy that has got things in his life in order.

Feel like Timmy might be a bit vanilla in the bedroom. Not that there's anything wrong with that but I reckon my theoretical daughter would need a little more spice.
Posting a concern that a 209cm professional athlete may not be sexually adequate for your non-existent daughter may be peak bf.

We have reached peak off-season
We have but let's make it an interesting off-season by taking part in all of these stupid off-season threads.
The only men's news to come out since trade period was Duryea re-signing... whoop e doooo....
so unless you want to die of bordem over the off-season get on board with every stupid thread that pops up...
I look forward to arguing about this topic until Xmas and then turning my attention to the topic of which players girlfriend is the hottest....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake Stringer.

Catch him cheating early on and take him to the cleaners. Set herself up nicely and give Daddy 25% for coming up with the lucrative idea.

What the f**k is the go with speedo budgies?

Weird AF. What not boardshorts? Any chance we could recruit some public school kids who don’t walk around in that weird sh*t?

I think Budgy Smuggler is an AFL sponsor or something. They seem to send out their merch to most of the young uys in the league. JUH at least goes the classic Tradie briefs and board shorts combo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back