Think Tank Which Post-2000 supporter group has handled their dynasty worst: Hawthorn, Brisbane or Richmond?

Which group of supporters has handled their modern-era dynasty worst?

• Brisbane 2001 - 2003

• Hawthorn 2013 - 2015

• Richmond 2019 - 2020*

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Of the three dynasties born since Essendon notched a cheat flag in 2000, which supporter group would you say's handled it with the least humility and grace?

Last edited:
Better off starting a thread asking which supporter base has handled their non-dynasty worst. The one-peat wonders post 2010 - Pies, Eagles, Dogs, Cats, Swans.

In which case I'd go with a dead heat between Cats and Eagles. Salty AF.
What is it about Tiger supporters and their obsession with all things West Coast?

Thread isn't about us but there's a need to bring us into the conversation. Talk about living rent-free.

Can you please leave us out?

What is it about Tiger supporters and their obsession with all things West Coast?

Thread isn't about us but there's a need to bring us into the conversation. Talk about living rent-free.

Stop being one peat salty flogs and we'll leave you out. Continue to be salty flogs and we'll call you out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm more than comfortable with my team racking up flags and having other flogs cry about it.
Any way you can be comfortable without feeling the need to remind us every five minutes? :nerdv1:

My mod powers don’t allow me to make the votes publicly visible which is extremely disappointing.

I want to see what tugger flog melt voted the hawfies so Shitmond didn’t have 100% of the vote :$

You'll need to speak to HB a supposed Eagles supporter with a strong leaning towards Geelong, he is all over anything Richmond, apparently our success keeps him awake at night.

Back