Family & Relationships Which posters do you miss the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

Was 100% him, with that type of writing style pretty hard to not get spotted for long.

What did SA even get banned for in the first place? I don't remember him being particularly offensive.

People on here were claiming user "Scottishdiction" (now suspended) was SA. Dunno if it ended up being true though.
Had not seen him post before but just had a look. That is undeniably him.

What did SA even get banned for in the first place? I don't remember him being particularly offensive.

He was a dickhead. He wound me up a few times thats for sure.

Otherwise, those long rambling posts I didnt even read so I didnt mind him in that regard.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was an accumulation of infractions.

At risk of opening old wounds, what happened to them?

Both were self deleted. Just got tired of BigFooty and some attitudes here, I think. Keep in mind I've been on this website since I was 13 years old, so no doubt I was probably being wound up or just being a hormonal teenager. You'd have to do something pretty shocking to rattle me these days.

Both were self deleted. Just got tired of BigFooty and some attitudes here, I think. Keep in mind I've been on this website since I was 13 years old, so no doubt I was probably being wound up or just being a hormonal teenager. You'd have to do something pretty shocking to rattle me these days.

Man ive been close to telling Chief to delete my profile. A couple times probably. What ive done tho is just stop posting, rather than doing that.

Am very thankful in hindsight. Im very hotheaded and dumb sometimes..

Nah, not, but any excuse for that gif :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea. I really wasnt "around" for the whole porksy stuff.

She posted a pic of herself in the "post a pic of yourself" thread I believe. Dunno if it was actually her tho.
Yeah I remember that, then I remember people suddely talking about her actually being some guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back