Family & Relationships Which posters do you miss the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

In a few years' time when I become a megamillionaire who's too busy sleeping with supermodels and taking trips to Saint-Tropez to post on BigFooty, I'm going to come back to this forum and read all of the posts from my fans who desperately miss my presence.

James Hird tried that, no one missed him apart from Essendon fans.

There's a handful of posters on here that if I had the time, I'd really like to compile their whole posting history and then work out a chronology of their lives and pick holes in it, because I think they're making a lot of s**t up.
Not sure what people have to gain about lying online. I mean I do, but it makes no sense to me.

I like to think I am pretty true to myself as I am in person on here.

I've had an ex-user on another forum post my facebook profile pic with no other information. Just the pic. Was quite disturbing.
Wasnt that the thing were you opened a program and it showed you facebook pic ?
But only you could see it ????

I dont have FB so I got nothing

I think a couple of North supporters did this with DapperJong if I’m not mistaken.

They were convinced he’s not really a dictator and would stop at nothing to prove it.

lucky for me they looked up the wrong Kim

Memories ❤️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There would've been some reward for him knowing how many on here took the bait. He represented what some on here wanted their life to be

It's reward vs effort, though.

The Dice Man leads what could easily come across as a fantasy life. If that was all an elaborate ruse (it isn't) he's still probably only put in about 10% of the effort of Crowy to make it seem like he lives in Southern France in a 900 room house etc.

Memories ❤

Having a quick scroll through, it seems like both #Duritz & #JoseMourinho had him sussed quite early on in the piece....Start of page 4.

Interesting join date too....april 1st....Might be a clue there.

Last edited:
It's reward vs effort, though.

The Dice Man leads what could easily come across as a fantasy life. If that was all an elaborate ruse (it isn't) he's still probably only put in about 10% of the effort of Crowy to make it seem like he lives in Southern France in a 900 room house etc.

Is this a bad time to post we just arrived at our lodge on Crocodile river, Malelane, Kruger National Park?

Attachments

• 045686D0-6CFB-4AD2-961F-4786B03021AE.jpeg
    045686D0-6CFB-4AD2-961F-4786B03021AE.jpeg
    328.6 KB · Views: 83
If you spend any amount of time online, your selective representation of yourself plus other people’s assumptions and prejudices will inevitably mean that everyone has a very different picture of you than reality.
I’ll fess up. I’m not my avatar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back