Which Rookie do I start on the field??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who should i start out of:
SPP
SPS
Parfit.

I do have an E loophole through Barret though, so for the moment I've got SPP as E to see what he scores. If he butchers it though, I have to choose between SPS and Parfit.

Suggestions?
Do you also have Beams?

I've found a really easy way to solve the issue of who to start on the field: Whoever is playing.
Its really quite simple and made even better by my strategy of having lots of non playing rookies.

In the mid's I'm down to a choice of 1 thanks to Barrett dropped + O'Meara (to be traded next week).
In the forward line I'm down to 1 thanks to Ryder susp + Eddy dropped
In the ruck I've got Cameron so no issues there with choice.

In defense I faced a difficult decision where i actually had an extra rookie playing but after Stewart's 22 last week I didn't find it particularly hard to shove him on the bench.

Identical twins eh!!
SPS over who you meant & Newman.
haha oops, meant SPP

Hurts starting Newman over a bloke I paid $250k for, but I guess we've had 4 rounds now, so it's fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A simple one to start (via the magic of DPP). Pick 2 out of Butler, SPS and SPP

If I play Butler, then I need to pick 1 of SPS and SPP to start at M8

There's also a few loopholes I can go with, which is always nice

A simple one to start (via the magic of DPP). Pick 2 out of Butler, SPS and SPP

If I play Butler, then I need to pick 1 of SPS and SPP to start at M8

There's also a few loopholes I can go with, which is always nice
I reckon SPP is going to have a good one. 2 tops teams the last 2, but should get plenty of opportunity tomorrow night. Hopefully goes 75+ and gets his BE down.
Would go butler over SPS due to consistence. SPS hasn't been great except for the ton.

There are rookies you can start on the field???
Haha
Damn, who do you have missing??
My outs are Newman, Barrett and Eddy, everybody else is good to go

Houston vs Butler is the only 2 im not sure about, i can loophole my mid and defence rookies thanks to Newman and Barret but im not sure which forwrd rookie to play. Im currently leaning towards the rocket.

Houston vs Butler is the only 2 im not sure about, i can loophole my mid and defence rookies thanks to Newman and Barret but im not sure which forwrd rookie to play. Im currently leaning towards the rocket.
Careful of Newman. Got another donut ? Listed as emergency and a number of guys coming back from injury. You dont want your rnd ruined by the club doctor being conservative at the last minute.
No way to choose between Houston and Butler. Too close to call. Flip a coin so it feels more like bad luck (rather than bad decision) afterwards if u miss out on 20pts either way.

Careful of Newman. Got another donut ? Listed as emergency and a number of guys coming back from injury. You dont want your rnd ruined by the club doctor being conservative at the last minute.
No way to choose between Houston and Butler. Too close to call. Flip a coin so it feels more like bad luck (rather than bad decision) afterwards if u miss out on 20pts either way.

I'm just playing both Butler and Houston at F5 and F6 this week.

Been getting them wrong for the past 2 weeks ever since I brought Butler in for Ryder 2 weeks ago so Steele goes to M8 via Parfitt, Butler goes to F5 and Houston F6 with Parfitt emergency at F7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back