Discussion Which Sainters live nearest/furthest from Docklands and Moorabbin?

Remove this Banner Ad

I live in the forward pocket!
I never leave man....Just always there patiently waiting for an
Opportunity to knock Dyson Heppell out! His day will come soon enough and he knows it!

Bit better now than it used to be......Collo used to charge me ridiculous rent money till i went to the AFL and complained!
Managed to snag a far better deal for the Saints too!
We no longer have to fit 100 thousand into a 50 thousand stadium just to break even!

So does that mean i win or does it mean i am a true Sainter and collect the wooden spoon?

Actually, I think the measurement system MUFKilda used was different to mine, France is definitely closer to Melbourne than the north west of England!

Indeed mate, I think I'm still out in front. Any Irish Saints fan could beat me, though not many others.

Doesn't NarklesHelmet live in Sweden?
He may swoop home and beat the lot of you!

Then your stuffed my man....You can add that to the disappointment that United
Are providing on a grand scale ( i mean seriously Astana from Borat land ) and we can conclude that
Your desperate attempt for some sort of glory ( any glory ) has come up short! lol

Try again my friend....Are you any good at Darts possibly or maybe Dogging could be your specialty
I hear it's going gangbusters up in the North! :p ;)

Now this is impressive. Under a kilometre from Moorabbin qualifies as uber-fan.
We bought the house in 1992 so had a year of walking to the footy. We were close enough to have signs on one side of the street saying “No standing on Saturdays“. My wife, who hates football, found the house when I was overseas for work not knowing how close it was to Mecca. She got her heart set on it before I told her what was close by.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When the Old Fart Doc wakes up i think you two would be going head to head , i think he was like a torp from Moorabbin
lol

As Doc wakes up agitated thinking But just what sort of torpedo are we talking here Captain?
A Malcolm Blight Bomb from a Kilometre away or the Josh Bruce special in Tassie that went more
Sideways than i ever thought a footy could actually go? This is the important question! :think:

So Doc where exactly do you live again man?

When the Old Fart Doc wakes up i think you two would be going head to head , i think he was like a torp from Moorabbin
I am well awake you old fool; in fact I responded yesterday (you really need to read back through the threads a bit more - this is not like Playboy or Penthouse where you can just go straight to the good bits 😉)

Grew up in Patterson, 1.8 kms from the Moorabbin Oval. About a 15 - 20 minute walk to the game. Walk home would take between 30 - 240 minutes depending on amount of beers consumed and whether or not my cranial GPS was working as I exited the legendary oval.

Like Kegs I am now domiciled in a suburb of Geelong which puts me 73 kms from Marvel Stadium and 87 kms from RSEA Park (Moorabbin).

Match day travel is now via regional rail with takes just over an hour.

Quite a few Fehring torps for the young Doc so HTBS has me well and truly covered me thinks

Lots of people including me, are still thinking of a flat earth and straight lines. The furthest point from Melbourne is mid Atlantic at a latitude similar to Portugal. And Lisbon (17750) is further away from Melbourne than Reykjavik (16950) or Montreal (16730) .

I am well awake you old fool; in fact I responded yesterday (you really need to read back through the threads a bit more - this is not like Playboy or Penthouse where you can just go straight to the good bits 😉)

Oh good on you mate , you just ruined it for me :'(

Quite a few Fehring torps for the young Doc so HTBS has me well and truly covered me thinks

You kicking a torp , yeah i would love to see that

3580 kilometres. Drove it once to catch a game and it was such an awesome trip. We were based out at Seaford at the time and visiting Moorabbin was a little underwhelming. Still it is one of my favourite holiday adventures, with lots of enduring memories. Australia is so beautiful. When the new Moorabbin facility is built I'm going to do it again
Ha.
Always thought you were in Cheltenham CF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back