Prediction Which Saints player do you want to see break out next year ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee. Hard to pick just one! In order...Freeman, White, Rice......and I suppose Long.

Also be nice if Goddard had some luck.

Yeah , Goddard , like Paddy , deserves some luck on the injury front. I just hope he can be over this injury in time to have a big preseason next year. He couldn't do much this year because he missed all the preseason training so when he did make it back he was under done which didn't help his performance. Of course just as he was starting to get match fit he got this new injury, talk about bad luck.

Sent via HAL

Left of centre but I'll take BT66's lead and say Billy Longer.

If he can get a full pre season and improve his around the ground work enough he could be our own Shane Mumford type enforcer ruckman. Would be a huge asset in the finals when games get tougher on the inside.

Gresham would be nice, tank still looms as the challenge but they may push him into midfield over pre season

Interesting to hear Sinclair did pre season with the forwards this year before getting chucked onto the wing against hawthorn

Last edited:
Gresham would be nice, tank still looms as the challenge but they may push him into midfield over pre season

Interesting to hear Sinclair did pre season with the forwards this year before getting chucked onto the wing against gws
Hes starting to grow in confidence. Its great to watch.

Left of centre but I'll take BT66's lead and say Billy Longer.

If he can get a full pre season and improve his around the ground work enough he could be our own Shane Mumford type enforcer ruckman. Would be a huge asset in the finals when games get tougher on the inside.

I don't care if it's Longer or Hickey or someone else , I just want a ruckman who can get taps like Longer but also mark the ball and get disposals around the ground to go with it .

Sent via HAL

Interesting to hear Sinclair did pre season with the forwards this year before getting chucked onto the wing against hawthorn

It will be interesting to see how Sinclair goes if he does a midfield preseason next year , I think he will be even better now that he will feel an important player instead of a fringe player

Sent via HAL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back