Banter Which season will end first. Game of Thrones or Melbourne's? WINTER IS COMING! Ski lift passes available upon request.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pronunciation: /ˈbantə /
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]

• The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter
The rules to keep in mind in this thread:
- Read the definition of banter above, do not cross that line
- If you post in here, prepare to defend yourself, don't cry mod if you don't like your response
- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (Collingwood or Richmond supporter)
- What is said in the banter thread stays in the banter thread, you will cop infractions if you take quotes elsewhere
- The thread will be closed once the game begins, the purpose is enjoy the lead up to the game
- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
- Have some fun, the more outlandish claims the better :)

Let the banter begin!!

Melbourne have been the bane of my tipping all year.
'They're so solid on paper, surely they've got to come good and get it done this week; they're only playing insert bottom 8 team here' my logical mind tells me.
Wrong. You are wrong, silly brain.
Melbourne are basically Carlton without the excuse of having Brendan "I have no idea what I'm doing" Bolton or Steven "blind, stinking nepotism" Silvagni behind the wheel.
They're a rudderless rabble with absolutely no desire to actually win games of footy.
We will ream them with merciless, unlubricated ferocity and drive the final nail into the coffin that encapsulates this embarrassing season of theirs.

Melbourne rushing to put together some sort of team bonding camp in the next 4 days....

Melbum coach Simon Cantwin said "We really need to get away as a group and tough it out on a camp. The players weren't so keen so we've decided that we'll get together as a group and watch Disney's Camp Rock instead.... Gawny was pretty adamant we were going to watch Gilmore girls instead but the tribe has spoken and the Camp is gonna rock!"

download.jpg

*It''s all fugazi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please-not-Melbourne.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back