Media Which SFA team is the meltiest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
"Nice melt" is a phrase often over used in this league. Generally, it is used when one does not have a decent or witty comeback, so instead they accuse the other poster of melting. That being said, there have been some quality melts on this board (See sportsmaniac89 melt against the Hawks) as long as a few melty posters. Some SFA teams, as a whole are meltier than others. Here I will rank each SFA team in terms of how melty they are, not just in match threads, but taking into melty performances of individual players in media.

Where will your team rank? First? Last? In the middle? Keep a teary eye on this thread to find out!.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The boys club are the meltiest
giphy.gif

The Filth Wizard's team

"You literally moaned that you had to waste your 100th post in a match thread (!!!) in a response to BRAB even though easily 70% of your posts have been responses to BRAB or brahj (or Dapper). You've offered little more to this thread than moans about the quality of the Hawks posting. You came up against a group in our team that decided to antagonise you because you were clearly an easy target and the worst part is that you bit EVERY SINGLE TIME. Do you not see the irony here?

Nobody is calling the Rats bad guys. They are focusing on those involved in the tango.

Every team has annoying/average/bad/boring posters. Look around your teammates. If you can't identify the one from the Rats you are it.

I hope we can put this down to a bad week but man, I hope you haven't walked out of this thinking you are any less of an annoyance than BRAB has been this week. Something tells me that is wishful thinking."

The Filth Wizard's team

"You literally moaned that you had to waste your 100th post in a match thread (!!!) in a response to BRAB even though easily 70% of your posts have been responses to BRAB or brahj (or Dapper). You've offered little more to this thread than moans about the quality of the Hawks posting. You came up against a group in our team that decided to antagonise you because you were clearly an easy target and the worst part is that you bit EVERY SINGLE TIME. Do you not see the irony here?

Nobody is calling the Rats bad guys. They are focusing on those involved in the tango.

Every team has annoying/average/bad/boring posters. Look around your teammates. If you can't identify the one from the Rats you are it.

I hope we can put this down to a bad week but man, I hope you haven't walked out of this thinking you are any less of an annoyance than BRAB has been this week. Something tells me that is wishful thinking."

I ****ing murdered that guy. Yet now, we're friends. That's how you do it.

We'll be low on this list.

I ****ing murdered that guy. Yet now, we're friends. That's how you do it.

We'll be low on this list.
It gives me great mirth to look back on.

"I hate sports maniac, he is your BRAB." :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back