Which ski season will it be?

What should OP do this weekend?

• Prepare a cheese board and watch the Dees ski all over the Wet Toast

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Prepare a cheese board and head to the Bulla slopes forgetting football exists

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Jack Watts thinks the Dees will Bradbury into the finals regardless of what DH OP does

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not sure what to do this weekend guys and girls?

Please answer the poll and give me a hand!

On one hand the Dees have been s**t against top 8 teams and even went down twice to the shithouse ninthbaggers. Perhaps Bulla is the way to go?

On the other hand I think it is highly possible that Wet Toast are cooked and no longer top 8 quality now that the Gaffinator has played his last game for the club before signing with the mighty Dees next year.

This leads me to think that IF they are no longer top 8 quality, despite their ladder position, the plucky young Dees might whip out their skis and things could get ugly for the Wet Toast.

Anyways, I'll leave this here from last year. I was happy enough to be rustling a few jimmies in the stands over in Perf for this game.. good times.

GWS have a woeful MCG record & Melbourne play them there in the last round. Given the Dees probably only need one more win to make the finals then surely...... surely they can find enough guts & spirit to win that one. Right? ........guys?? Hello? :huh:

GWS have a woeful MCG record & Melbourne play them there in the last round. Given the Dees probably only need one more win to make the finals then surely...... surely they can find enough guts & spirit to win that one. Right? ........guys?? Hello? :huh:

tumblr_mrbxsiVkxN1sezoa7o1_400.gif

The G is our spiritual home ground and we're unbeaten there this year.
I'd recommend avoiding risky physical endeavour in the lead up to our game. I expect you'll be a bit twitchy for the next couple of weeks.

The Demons cannot beat anyone in the top 9, let alone a top four side.

I suggest prepping a nice cheese platter and some chilled Chardy and if things are looking grim at half time pop it in the champagne chiller in the Range Rover and you should be above the snow line before any negative fall out from the game starts to appear.

upload_2018-8-14_12-1-1.png

Whoops how did they get there?

I mean yes, chardy, of course!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Port cant beat one of Collingwood or Essendon they are bigger pretenders than I thought.
Only game I thought they might have won out the last 3 was the eagles game and only then because of Eagles outs and that it was at home

Predictably though - Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

Can’t see them winning either of the last 2 games despite maybe wheeling Ryder out and playing a dodgy Polec.

I think you’ll make it
Port out
Cats in

Only game I thought they might have won out the last 3 was the eagles game and only then because of Eagles outs and that it was at home

Predictably though - Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

Can’t see them winning either of the last 2 games despite maybe wheeling Ryder out and playing a dodgy Polec.

I think you’ll make it
Port out
Cats in

I'll be doing a power stance in my living room in support of the Crows during the Norf game. Norf will pump St Kilda in rd 23 so we need Adelaide's help to Bradbury into finals!

I'll be doing a power stance in my living room in support of the Crows during the Norf game. Norf will pump St Kilda in rd 23 so we need Adelaide's help to Bradbury into finals!
Pic please !!!!
:D

Our record at the G this year has also been woeful.

Back