CarltonKid07

All Australian
Apr 25, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Ill include Skoda Stadium in as its like a week or two away from opening. Also, id be good to leave a response of which one is the best, worst and why. :D

Ps Just current AFL stadiums

ANZ and Patersons

I've also been to Toyota Stadium (shark park) and nib stadium but they aren't on the list.

Been to AAMI, MCG, Etihad and Metricon to watch matches.

Have taken tours of the SCG/Allianz Stadium and ANZ Stadium but haven't watched a match at either stadium. Have also taken tours of Etihad and the MCG (twice - once during the redevelopment and once post-redevelopment), and Adelaide Oval in 2001 (the ground will be very different now).

Seen matches at the Gabba and Metricon. Been through tours at MCG, Etihad, ANZ and SCG

Cause they arent AFL :p

The title doesn't say Which AFL Stadiums have you been to? does it?

And technically speaking, nib Stadium used to be the home of the East Perth Royals (WAFL) before it was redeveloped to a rectangular configuration in 2003

AAMI, MCG, Etihad, SCG and Adelaide Oval :D

Going to Metricon in 2 weeks as well.

And technically speaking, nib Stadium used to be the home of the East Perth Royals (WAFL) before it was redeveloped to a rectangular configuration in 2003

Look at the ps you stupid dumb****

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MCG and Etihad a lot.
04 prelim at AAMI.
Rd 1 2010 v Sydney at ANZ.
Been to the Gabba for the cricket but not the footy.
Visited Manuka when stayed in Canberra as we were a minutes walk from it.
Metricon will be on the list very soon.

All the ones in Sydney (including Blacktown, which wasn't on the poll), Manuka, all the Victorian grounds, and the Gabba.

Other grounds which have hosted AFL games in the past that I've been to include Windy Hill, Princes Park, Western Oval, Waverley.
I think Bruce Stadium in Canberra hosted an AFL game once, I've been there. Adelaide Oval hosted a game last year, so it can go on my list.

BigFooty » Australian Football » Stadiums ... Maybe this is a clue!

Back