Which team In the AFL has the best logo?

Remove this Banner Ad

can't beat this...
Club_ThunderFD2010_med2.jpg

I like Essendon's logo. Not the best, but good enough. There is no way you can change it to make it look the best. Its a Bomber. Our old one is one of the worst in the league (except probably Hawthorn's history of logo's). A toy plane.

The best is probably Melbourne's new one, Fremantle, Richmond and Collingwood.

I hate Carlton's logo. Its so plain and boring.

Brisbane and Adelaide need to go back to their old one.

I am up for changing the Essendon logo if we must, but they need to design a few and give us options. And no cartoon!

I would cringe every time I seen it if that was our logo. It kind of reminds me of that outlined Hawks logo from a couple of years back.

I don't mind the Wests Tigers logo design, I think something like theirs would suit Richmond a bit more than an outlined tiger.

Wests%20Tigers%20Logo%20(highres).jpeg.jpg

Richmond have a new logo, it was found online a few months back and Richmond asked to have it taken down from memory.

Richmond have a new logo, it was found online a few months back and Richmond asked to have it taken down from memory.
I do remember seeing it on here, I have not seen it anywhere else though which leads me to think it has not been released yet. It wasn't bad, not fierce enough though

Richmonds is fantastic, one of the only logos that doesn't look cartoony or "cute".

All bias aside I do love the Saints logo.

Carlton has my favourite jersey though, love it.

I quite like the Saint's logo. The "older" teams are generally the best, although I'm not unhappy at all with Port's.

But why oh why did Melbourne change something like this:
afl-melbourne-demons-casey-fields.jpg

to something as cringeworthy and overdone like this:
604234-melbourne-demons-emblem.jpg

Damn, dudes, who said anything about racism? The cronulla comment was a joke.

I just think it's totally pointless on an emblem for a football club that plays in a league composed entirely of other Australian teams. Why not whack one on every single club logo?

It's just a bit 'I'm going to wear an Australian flag to the big day out'. A bit bogan. A bit collingwood, I guess.

Wtf is with this Cronulla stuff anyway. Ethnic gangs stand over Aussies - thats not racist. Aussie fight back for once - thats racist. Aussies need to stand up more often.

Of the logos in the OP, id say Saints and Eagles looks pretty good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me its Collingwood through rose coloured glasses. But if I take the glasses off its WCE by a country mile.

i like the saints, power, geelong there all pretty good

I quite like the Saint's logo. The "older" teams are generally the best, although I'm not unhappy at all with Port's.

But why oh why did Melbourne change something like this:
afl-melbourne-demons-casey-fields.jpg

to something as cringeworthy and overdone like this:
604234-melbourne-demons-emblem.jpg

I really like our new one, I hate the cartoon style ones. Each to their own I guess.

:eek: Whoever chose that as a premiership DVD cover deserves the sack. That looks absolutely ridiculous

Agree.....
No idea why they did that.... Normally the DVD has the WEG/Herald Sun poster as the cover...
And in 07 the Cat looked awesome..
weg-2007-poster.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back