Votes: 1 3.3%
  • COLA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Collingwood Football Club

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Historically, it's a tie between the biggest salary cap cheats of the AFL Cartank, and the second biggest salary cap cheats/biggest drug cheats Essendong

In current times, it's a tie between the second biggest drug cheats/biggest cheat grounders Geelol, and umpire favourites Footscray

The two clubs that allow low life criminals to stay and play because being good at footy is more important than being a good human

One has two dirty sex offenders (one a paedo)
The other club a violent thief and burglar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

because being good at footy is more important than being a good human

3891.jpg

The two clubs that allow low life criminals to stay and play because being good at footy is more important than being a good human

One has two dirty sex offenders (one a paedo)
The other club a violent thief and burglar
I'm seriously embarrassed for you, how could you forget the club that has a stand named after a player who's actions cost a persons life?

It was decades ago, move on ffs. :$
Why, when it is perfectly relevant to the post I replied to and still relevant to the girls parents and the decent followers of football?

Geelong has confirmed the future of the iconic Gary Ablett Terrace after it was torn down last year. It is set to return:$once GMHBA Stadium's redevelopment is complete, with a 2300-capcity standing room on level one of the northern stand.

Disgraceful decision by the Geelong Football Club.

Why, when it is perfectly relevant to the post I replied to and still relevant to the girls parents and the decent followers of football?

Geelong has confirmed the future of the iconic Gary Ablett Terrace after it was torn down last year. It is set to return:$once GMHBA Stadium's redevelopment is complete, with a 2300-capcity standing room on level one of the northern stand.

Disgraceful decision by the Geelong Football Club.
And what has that got to do with anything outside of football..?

Back