Votes: 1 3.3%
  • COLA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Collingwood Football Club

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bartel got the NS in 2011 incase your anger was misdirected.
But take comfort that Collingwouldn’t won the preseason cup, the minor premiership, their player won the Brownlow and they only had 3 losses for the year.
Awesome season in any context.
Valid point but I think nobody cares too much when minnow clubs cheat. Maybe even feel a little sympathy for their struggle - hence the Throwdogs aren’t getting much traction

Geelol are a bit like Marlon Pickett, just can’t help themselves. Main difference is Marlion actually went b2b
lol no one alive has seen a Collingwouldn’t B2B premiership win so stop blowing smoke up your own arse, Ben.

Cats have even done it more recently than your repo bois but I’m guessing you didn’t actually know this otherwise you wouldn’t have stuck your foot in your mouth so blatantly again. 🤭

happy episode 7 GIF

Nice try for the 3rd time today. 🤭🙃

Collingwood - John Wren's dodgy gouging of the poor and the underhanded payments to players led to their fourpeat and the traditional hatred of Collingwood throughout Victoria
...is the correct answer.
The Salary Cap busting exploits of the Mob Machine will forever be a stain upon this wonderful game.
Valid point but I think nobody cares too much when minnow clubs cheat. Maybe even feel a little sympathy for their struggle - hence the Throwdogs aren’t getting much traction

Geelol are a bit like Marlon Pickett, just can’t help themselves. Main difference is Marlion actually went b2b
LOL B2B
These were still around

Screenshot_20230616-154752~2.png

the year you last won one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back