Votes: 44 3.3%
  • West Coast

Votes: 64 4.8%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 5 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

5 of those were in the days of VHS.

Embarrassing to cling onto flags from a suburban comp.

Aren't two of West Coasts premierships from the days of VHS?? :rolleyes:

Aren't two of West Coasts premierships from the days of VHS?? :rolleyes:

If you want to get technical VCDs were around at the time. Either way bragging about flags from generations ago is the most pointless shitfight.

If you want to get technical VCDs were around at the time. Either way bragging about flags from generations ago is the most pointless shitfight.

I don't know anyone that has a VCD player (and don't think I have for at least 20 years).

I agree that discussing flags from previous generations is pointless--- but it happens on both sides of the shitfight :straining:

I don't know anyone that has a VCD player (and don't think I have for at least 20 years).

I agree that discussing flags from previous generations is pointless--- but it happens on both sides of the shitfight :straining:
My point exactly, particularly after 37 years of mediocrity from WCE supporters.

West Coast weren't around in 1982.

And well done on proving your fellow supporter's point. :$
If you had noticed one of your fellow supporters noted 37 years of mediocrity from TIgers. Poster claimed we weren’t used to success. My point is some of us have seen it all before. Mea culpa.

As far as I am concerned any flag from the 19th century is still as valid as a flag from the 21st Century.

But certainly the West Coast 1992 Premiership will always have extra significance attached it to, being the first interstate or should is say, non-victorian club to win one.

That Eagles 90 teams were champions and better/more talented than any other non vic Premieship team i have seen, I think the travel factor was a lot more of an issue back then that it is now, if that team played in this decade or the last, they would have jagged at least 4-5 flags, in my honest opinion. I hated those Eagles team passionately as a teenager (Eagles and Carlton had a terrific rivalry in the 90s, we played some ripping matches) but in hindsight, watching the likes of Mainwaring, Kemp and Matera tear it up from the guts and the wing was a sight to behold

The fact they only won two flags should not in any way diminish the fact they are one of the all time great teams (in my opinion)

Wish we didn't choke big time in 1994 and played the Eagles in The GF, two teams even matched with champions all over the ground, it would have been an epic finale to the season.

I'm talking about going forward, not about what's been achieved. I think even the most one-eyed Richmond supporter would agree that there's some very rough times ahead.
You truly are a troll. I'd argue that Richmond have a brighter crop of young players to North..but that's not that much of a challenge.

Name 10 ruckmen under 23 better than Sean Darcy?? Lol, why don’t you try naming 30 small forwards better than Petruccelle? It doesn’t prove anything. You said he’s a gun. There’s plenty of better rucks running around out there at the moment. He has potential but no way is he a gun yet.

As far as not having anywhere near the worst midfield in the comp as a comparison - going by who you think you’re better than

Darcy, Fyfe, Conca, Mundy, Brayshaw, S Hill, Blakely

vs

Goldstein, Cunnington, Higgins, Ziebell, Polec, Dumont, Anderson

vs

Kruezer, Cripps, Ed Curnow, Walsh, Gibbons, Newnes, Fisher

vs

Witts, Brodie, Bowes, Ellis, Swallow, Powell, Greenwood

I’d rate Freos midfield the worst of that bunch short term and second worst infront of north mid to long term
You've misrepresented Carlton's present and future best midfield. Kruezer/TDK, Cripps, Walsh, Curnow, Setterfield, Dow, Stocker, OBrien, Fisher, SPS.

You truly are a troll. I'd argue that Richmond have a brighter crop of young players to North..but that's not that much of a challenge.

You could argue that the moon is bigger than the sun, if you really wanted to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As far as I am concerned any flag from the 19th century is still as valid as a flag from the 21st Century.

But certainly the West Coast 1992 Premiership will always have extra significance attached it to, being the first interstate or should is say, non-victorian club to win one.

That Eagles 90 teams were champions and better/more talented than any other non vic Premieship team i have seen, I think the travel factor was a lot more of an issue back then that it is now, if that team played in this decade or the last, they would have jagged at least 4-5 flags, in my honest opinion. I hated those Eagles team passionately as a teenager (Eagles and Carlton had a terrific rivalry in the 90s, we played some ripping matches) but in hindsight, watching the likes of Mainwaring, Kemp and Matera tear it up from the guts and the wing was a sight to behold

The fact they only won two flags should not in any way diminish the fact they are one of the all time great teams (in my opinion)

Wish we didn't choke big time in 1994 and played the Eagles in The GF, two teams even matched with champions all over the ground, it would have been an epic finale to the season.
loved seeing us win 94 but the game would have been a dam sight more entertaining if it'd been against Carlton,Geelong were next level garbage.

If it was truthful then you wouldn’t have made such a dick of yourself on BF with childish assessments made out of watching 1 minute of Melbourne games. So again I say: Bay 13 awaits.

Trav 20 sort this champ out please.
Honestly, the time for more talk from Dees fans is over. We need to shut our pieholes.

I'm quietly confident about 2020, but I feel I have zero rights to talk this mob up - again.

Let's reassess after round 5.

It's about time for an epic Richmond versus West Coast list analysis, but why do a comparison between two
lists one ranked 8/10 and the other 7/10 clearly they both have good lists and this thread is meant to be
about the list you would least want. That is why list comparisons with the teams with the most votes has a
lot more validity. West Coast are the 8/10, but Tigers you won the flag so no reason to be upset.

North fans are the most irrational on BigFooty. With your list age profile, you should be verge of a premiership, not a mediocre, mid range team with around a handful of young promising players.

You seem upset. Maybe you shouldn't interact with others.

Back