Votes: 44 3.3%
  • West Coast

Votes: 64 4.8%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 5 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

:rolleyes:
Damn these WC Whingers alt accounts can't even remember what they're writing anymore.

Completely ignore one of your troll fellow supporters I was replying to. Context is a hell of a thing. But I see selective focus is strong within your supporters on this thread. Not to mention invalidating WC's premierships. That's about as pathetic as it gets.

Last edited:
Just like West Coast weren't good enough to beat and decent side away in 2019, Richmond win due to being the best, West Coast win due to luck

Whilst it feels dirty to be kind of siding with the West Coast fans in this argument - but if we follow some of your arguments to their logical conclusion then we probably need to put an asterisk next to Richmond's 2017 flag for losing after the siren at home to Freo earlier in the year...

Just like West Coast weren't good enough to beat and decent side away in 2019, Richmond win due to being the best, West Coast win due to luck

Weren't you barely in the 8 after you run of away games earlier in the season? lol.

This is the most insecure idotic post I have seen on this thread. And we have had Tenny's posts to read, so thats saying something. Least he tries to makes an argument (as poor as they are) you just throw stupid crap onto the screen and expect people to actually read it.

Whilst it feels dirty to be kind of siding with the West Coast fans in this argument - but if we follow some of your arguments to their logical conclusion then we probably need to put an asterisk next to Richmond's 2017 flag for losing after the siren at home to Freo earlier in the year...
Not really because Richmond flogged Fremantle by 100+ at home later that year

Weren't you barely in the 8 after you run of away games earlier in the season? lol.

This is the most insecure idotic post I have seen on this thread. And we have had Tenny's posts to read, so thats saying something. Least he tries to makes an argument (as poor as they are) you just throw stupid crap onto the screen and expect people to actually read it.
Richmond were 4 - 2 interstate last year and only lost those 2 games due to the biggest injury toll seen in the history of the league, unlike West Coast Richmond can actually win away from their safe space, which even then West Coast struggle to beat even mediocre sides such as Port Adelaide and Hawthorn at home

Last edited:
Richmond were 4 - 2 interstate last year and only lost those 2 games due to the biggest injury toll seen in the history of the league, unlike West Coast Richmond can actually win away from their safe space, which even then West Coast struggle to beat even mediocre sides such as Port Adelaide and Hawthorn at home

In 2019 WC beat the Magpies and the Hawks at the G and the Crows at Adelaide oval.

WC's Melbourne record was 4-2 in 2019. In 2018, they didn't lose a game in Melbourne all year (you know, the year they lucked out the flag?)

You're truly hopeless. Just for the love of the board, just try to at least use some evidence so you don't continually embarrass yourself.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In order of who I would want from most to least (assuming no radical list changes):

1. Richmond - reigning premiers, probably have three or four premierships left in this current list. Have prepared for a sustained assault at the flag. Have some serious youth coming through as well (arguably the best in the league)
2. Bulldogs - great young team who showed plenty last season and have a group of players who have already achieved the ultimate success. A proven coach too.
3. GWS - ridiculously talented. Almost as talented as Richmond’s list, but probably don’t quite have the depth or top end that Richmond do. Nevertheless, overtook Collingwood and West Coast this season. Should look to build on runners up with Cogs and Ward to come back.
4. Brisbane - great young list who need to accept they weren’t good enough this season and stop looking for excuses. The umpires didn’t cost you, you’re just a young developing side who were outclassed by the best.
5. Fremantle - some seriously impressive youth coming through. They have a brand of football that will win games. Need to fill a few holes but are on the right path.
6. Gold Coast - top four youth in the league. Rankine, Lukosius, B. King, Flanders, Rowell and Anderson is a serious draft haul over two years.
7. Port Adelaide - loved their 2018 draft. Definitely capitalised on the super draft. Probably a few years off contending but the foundation is there.
8. St Kilda - going the top up route which is a proven way to achieve success (see: Richmond) but do they have the cattle that the Tigers do? Time will tell.
9. Geelong - Always there abouts but fading slowly.
10. Essendon - I actually think their list is relatively promising. Daniher needs to be fit and firing for them to be any chance though.
11. Adelaide - There’s light at the end of the tunnel, although the tunnel is quite far away. They’re in rebuild mode now, but have some gems.
12. Sydney - well off it but have some stars coming through. One to keep an eye on.
13. Collingwood - geez. Now or never for the Pies. I’m gonna lean towards the latter. Now completely tied down with Grundy. Will have to shed some weight if they are to move forward. Hopefully Eddie’s accountants get creative.
14. Carlton - three decent kids, but still carried by their older brigade.
15. North Melbourne - Average list, average youth. Very underwhelming at the moment. Need to invest heavily into the draft so they can sell something to potential recruits.
16. Melbourne - yikes. I look at their list and think “how have they butchered another rebuild?” Turns out they have. Lots of injury prone players. A very one paced, one dimensional midfield who wouldn’t know accountable footy if it slapped them in the face. The least imposing forward line I’ve seen in some time. Where are the goals gonna come from??
17. West Coast - have paid through their noses for Kelly and I think it’s going to bite them on the bum. The Dayne Beams trade of 2019. Still a fair way off Richmond and have sold the farm. Going to crash hard now that their senior players are nearing the end. Do or die season. Actually, just a die season.
18. Hawthorn - have been prolonging the rebuild for some time. Worpel looks a star in the making but man, are they in for some barren years.
The A typical Richmond flog says he doesn't care then posts 700 times on the post he doesn't care about saying how s**t every team list is except the tigers who he thinks will win the next 10 flags ....folks this is what 3 decades of dysmal failure looks like

The A typical Richmond flog says he doesn't care then posts 700 times on the post he doesn't care about saying how s**t every team list is except the tigers who he thinks will win the next 10 flags ....folks this is what 3 decades of dysmal failure looks like

He's an odd person. He stated that Pickett in his only game has already shown more than Reddens 200 game career. He also stated that Prestia is better than any West Coast midfielder. And WC will likely not play finals in 2020 and no team is even close to Richmonds quality.

I've had him on ignore for a while now.

He's an odd person. He stated that Pickett in his only game has already shown more than Reddens 200 game career. He also stated that Prestia is better than any West Coast midfielder. And WC will likely not play finals in 2020 and no team is even close to Richmonds quality.

I said Pickett’s only game is better than anything Redden has ever produced. Show me a game where Redden has performed better. I also said Pickett will be a better midfielder than Redden (if he isn’t already).

I also rate Prestia higher than any of your mids. He’s a star and was our best player last season. It’s really not the outrageous claim you make it out to be.

I never said WCE will not make finals, I said they’re a 5th to 8th side (which is precisely where they finished last season). You’re the one making unrealistic projections of WCE and sulking when people don’t agree with them.

I have also maintained that GWS and Bulldogs are very close to Richmond’s level, with WCE, Collingwood, Geelong and Brisbane being on the tier below.

If you have to deliberately misquote me then you clearly know what I’m saying is fair and reasonable.

You can’t counter my assessment of each list so you start hurling insults and abuse because I didn’t speak glowingly of yours? Are you sure you’re not a WCE fan? That’s usually how they roll.

I said Pickett’s only game is better than anything Redden has ever produced. Show me a game where Redden has performed better. I also said Pickett will be a better midfielder than Redden (if he isn’t already).
Marlion Pickett was voted 3rd in the Norm Smith with 22 touches (8 contested), 1 goal, 1 tackle, 3 clearances - against a team who kicked 3 goals for the afternoon. Over his career Redden has had two 3 vote games (including a 30 touch (11 contested), 2 goal, 9 tackle, 5 clearance effort - round 12 2014), six 2 vote games and six 1 vote games.

Pickett's GF was very good, but take the blinkers off.

Marlion Pickett was voted 3rd in the Norm Smith with 22 touches (8 contested), 1 goal, 1 tackle, 3 clearances - against a team who kicked 3 goals for the afternoon. Over his career Redden has had two 3 vote games (including a 30 touch (11 contested), 2 goal, 9 tackle, 5 clearance effort - round 12 2014), six 2 vote games and six 1 vote games.

Where are you pulling those stats from? Redden didn’t get 30 touches once in 2014. I saw he got 26 touches against the Bulldogs who finished the season in 14th. What a monumental effort. Who was running around in Bulldogs midfield that day? Some big names I’m guessing...

And even though GWS only kicked three goals it doesn’t mean their midfield is all of a sudden sh*t. Pickett still did it against Hopper, Taranto, Williams, Kelly, Greene, etc. in a Grand Final. When Pickett came on the game swung in our favour because he broke it open. It was an arm wrestle in the first fifteen minutes until Pickett inserted himself into the contest. Redden is not capable of such game changing ability. He’s a solid contributor. That’s all.

I’m also guessing Redden didn’t have someone like Dustin Martin running round next to him. That’s why using votes to determine who played the better game is dumb. Brisbane finished 15th in 2014. Who was going to steal votes from Redden then?

Watch Pickett fly past Redden this season (if he hasn’t already).

Hopefully only four more years before Freo fans can be as equally obnoxious...

Redden got 29 touches, 9 marks, 6 tackles in last years elimination final against Essendon. You don’t have to look far, old mates just trolling

Reddens also averaged 22 disposals, 6 tackles and 4 clearances per game, over 200 games

Picketts effort doesn’t even match Reddens career averages

Last edited:

They play different roles. I bet redden gets more tackles, but looks less fancy. plays a solid role at eagles. Gaff, shuey, sheed yeoy and now Kelly get the possessions. Redden is a hard nosed in and under player. Check his tackle stats at west coast!

You're referring to Tenny here, and once again talking s**t, as the below post proves.

Do you need your blanky?

Back