Which team out of Adelaide, North and Hawthorn has the better youth?

Which team has the better youth?

• Adelaide

Votes: 315 28.3%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 335 30.1%
  • North

Votes: 462 41.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he's gonna troll a guy who had a family member die, yeah why not...
You think i'm trolling a guy because he had a family member pass away?

I'm taking the piss because he's been terrible all year.

He came out on Insta and replied to a bloke who pulled him up on only having 3 TOUCHES.

Only thing Thomas replied with was how much he was making..

If he's gonna troll a guy who had a family member die, yeah why not...
He is on the field and had 3 disposals. It is not like this is one off this season where he looked lacking in effort.

It was either bad management by North or by Thomas for wanting to play when he wasn't in the right state of mind to play

You think i'm trolling a guy because he had a family member pass away?

I'm taking the piss because he's been terrible all year.

He came out on Insta and replied to a bloke who pulled him up on only having 3 TOUCHES.

Only thing Thomas replied with was how much he was making..
Don't get your knickers in a twist when I point out Ward couldn't tie Daicos' shoelaces then LOL.

Great youth down at Waverley!

Btw that means no i didn't say that, and if i did it would've been a joke.

I believed tbh that JHF was the best player in the draft (pre-draft.) after it it would've been between Daicos/JHF.

But yeah go on.

I swear Tarryn Thomas did one nice side step in a game last year and North fans suddenly started saying he's the AFL's next great midfielder

Good stuff - still voting for them in the poll, building nicely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just give them the PP already.

This is embarrassing.

Struggling to think of a single North player who has made any significant improvements from 2021 to 2022. LDU maybe? He's gone from a disappointing tease to a somewhat solid contributor but nothing that screams A-grade.

Simpkin, Larkey, Thomas going backwards. Taylor has some nice moves but nothing different I've seen since last year.

Just give them the PP already.

This is embarrassing.

Struggling to think of a single North player who has made any significant improvements from 2021 to 2022. LDU maybe? He's gone from a disappointing tease to a somewhat solid contributor but nothing that screams A-grade.

Simpkin, Larkey, Thomas going backwards. Taylor has some nice moves but nothing different I've seen since last year.
Ik he's not from last year so it doesn't count but Paul Curtis is a jet.

So to get back at a random internet poster you troll a 19 year old with a potenial life altering injury that could threaten his career? A ******* campaigner says what?

It’s trolling to say Ward can’t get a game in the one’s? I’m pretty sure that’s a fact chief, cope however you want.

Another user inferred that actually.

I’m just getting enjoyment out of Doms tactic of s**t-canning North when the Hawks youth he’s been jabbering about all year has looked just as mediocre.
Are you like okay?

Ward was concussed for a month, it was nothing to do with form.

s**t canning North is fun also and when you said that i said Ward was better than Daicos "which didn't happen and if it did it was a joke" is just ridiculous.

Jesus christ mate.

Are you like okay?

Ward was concussed for a month, it was nothing to do with form.

s**t canning North is fun also and when you said that i said Ward was better than Daicos "which didn't happen and if it did it was a joke" is just ridiculous.

Jesus christ mate.

Lol Ward wasn’t setting the world on fire before the concussions bud.

And yes, you did say he would be as good as Daicos. Walk that back however you like, it’s quite obvious how hilariously wrong you now are.

Lol Ward wasn’t setting the world on fire before the concussions bud.

And yes, you did say he would be as good as Daicos. Walk that back however you like, it’s quite obvious how hilariously wrong you now are.
Ward wasn't no, he was still decent enough.

Yeah and you realise careers aren't stamped in their first years? (Although if i said this it was likely a joke as i still have the clear most talented from the draft as JHF/Daicos.)

And again i can't be wrong, if i or anyone else ever says a player is going to better or as good in the future as another, same draft and stuff and are young there's no wrong till it's clear.

Like Andy Brayshaw and Worpel were on a very similar course early stages and Worpel was ahead, alot of people had said he was better and was gonna be better. Brayshaw has steam rolled past and it's not close and probably won't be again.

Ward wasn't no, he was still decent enough.

Yeah and you realise careers aren't stamped in their first years? (Although if i said this it was likely a joke as i still have the clear most talented from the draft as JHF/Daicos.)

And again i can't be wrong, if i or anyone else ever says a player is going to better or as good in the future as another, same draft and stuff and are young there's no wrong till it's clear.

Like Andy Brayshaw and Worpel were on a very similar course early stages and Worpel was ahead, alot of people had said he was better and was gonna be better. Brayshaw has steam rolled past and it's not close and probably won't be again.

lol Hawks have a better chance of winning the flag this year than Ward becoming the better player. Needs to actually get selected first...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back