Which team out of Adelaide, North and Hawthorn has the better youth?

Which team has the better youth?

• Adelaide

Votes: 315 28.3%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 335 30.1%
  • North

Votes: 462 41.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JHF will want to play under Clarko.

Seems odd he'd move to GWS given he's an S.A boy, but I guess anything but North would make sense for him. Maybe when Clarko coaches the first tassie team, and North has relocated, JHF will fall into Clarko's lap, but will he stay at North long enough for that to happen?

Seems odd he'd move to GWS given he's an S.A boy, but I guess anything but North would make sense for him. Maybe when Clarko coaches the first tassie team, and North has relocated, JHF will fall into Clarko's lap, but will he stay at North long enough for that to happen?
This will be fun to bump if clarko gets signed as our Coach

This will be fun to bump if clarko gets signed as our Coach

You know things are really desperate for North when this gets sprouted.

It's even better that you know it's ending in tears either way.

Not sure if JHF has an attitude problem?? You can't get by on just talent in the big leagues. Just does not look interested in putting in the work.

Someone who doesn't have pride in their own performance is a bit of a red flag for me.

Lol not sure what you are talking about

And how it relates to getting the best coach arguably ever

Love Clarko but the game has gone past him. Happens to all the greats.

Not sure if JHF has an attitude problem?? You can't get by on just talent in the big leagues. Just does not look interested in putting in the work.

Someone who doesn't have pride in their own performance is a bit of a red flag for me.
It's been clear from day one he does. It goes one of two ways I reckon- someone sorts him out (at North or elsewhere) and he turns into the gun he should be or stays as is and is a total waste of talent.

It's been clear from day one he does. It goes one of two ways I reckon- someone sorts him out (at North or elsewhere) and he turns into the gun he should be or stays as is and is a total waste of talent.
I hope he does stay and becomes a gun for North, but he needs to work on himself this off season. Can't play AFL just expecting it'll be easy and everything will fall in your lap.

I wonder if North could reach out to Buckley and just asking him to sit down with JHF someone unrelated to North and kinda find out what's going on or give him some solid advice. Perhaps he'll respect a former AFL champion.

Thats the problem when comparing 18 year old "youth" to 22 year old "youth". Or when Carlton supporters want to include 25 year old Curnow and McKay "youth".
Well before round 21. I would of said crows have better youth with Rachele and Riley Tilthorpe. I could of made a case with north with Tom Powell and Jason Horne Francis.

After seeing Jai Serong play.... I switched to the Hawks.

If Jai Serong is as good as his brother Caleb Serong at freo , hawks will win a flag by the end of this decade

I feel people overstate where a player is picked draft wise. It doesn’t define their talent or agility.

One of the more talented players on our list was a rookie draft prospect.
Well there you go.

It's like asking you if you want pick 12 or picks 21, 24 and 30.

I will back hawks each time to nail a decent player with a 2nd round pick. Some of those hawks premiership 🏅 players in that 2013-5 era came between picks 20-40. Isaac Smith was one, Brad Hill is another.

you are kidding yourself. Has been out of the game for less than 12 months and his coaching in 2021 was very good.
No his coaching wasn’t good. He also had poor selection and list management decisions often. Tho he had some good ones too.

The time off would’ve helped however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope he does stay and becomes a gun for North, but he needs to work on himself this off season. Can't play AFL just expecting it'll be easy and everything will fall in your lap.

I wonder if North could reach out to Buckley and just asking him to sit down with JHF someone unrelated to North and kinda find out what's going on or give him some solid advice. Perhaps he'll respect a former AFL champion.

Buckley really? We've heard the tapes he isn't alll that.

Well before round 21. I would of said crows have better youth with Rachele and Riley Tilthorpe. I could of made a case with north with Tom Powell and Jason Horne Francis.

If Jai Serong is as good as his brother Caleb Serong at freo , hawks will win a flag by the end of this decade
Hope your reasoning is a joke lmao

The hope is that he is similar to Gunston, who should have a few more years in him allowing Serong to develop. Jeka is also starting to look good in defence too, having played very well forward at VFL level but struggling at AFL level - so we have so many young players who look good in defence (CJ, Day, DGB, Blanck, Jeka, Scrimshaw, and Hardwick is 25 too.

If Lewis can get a full season literally anything is possible with him, and the hope is that Kosi and he become our key pillars - then we have a few different small forward options - though may be losing Brockman to WA.

Darcy Fogarty will be huge for the crows over the next 8-9 years.

you are kidding yourself. Has been out of the game for less than 12 months and his coaching in 2021 was very good.
Though his end to the year was pretty good.

Our end of year form came as a result of us implementing a lot of Mitchell's ideas. Had his fingerprints all over it if our ball movement in 2022 is anything to go by.

Darcy Fogarty will be huge for the crows over the next 8-9 years.

I am very glad that the Crows have finally pulled the pin on the midfield experiment and decided to play him in his natural position.

He would have been a perfect full forward in the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back