Which team out of Adelaide, North and Hawthorn has the better youth?

Which team has the better youth?

• Adelaide

Votes: 315 28.3%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 335 30.1%
  • North

Votes: 462 41.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players of note, pick your cut of day accordingly.....

26:
Adl: Keays, Doedee, Dawson
Haw: Hardwick
Nrth: N/A

25:
Adl: Milera
Haw: N/A
Nrth: McKay, Simpkin, Logue

24:
Adl: N/A
Haw: Scrimshaw, Meek, Lewis, Reeves, Morrison, Worpel
Nrth: Larkey, Zurhaar, Stephenson, Xerri
Where’s CJ?

Newcombe looks a fine player, but lets see how he goes next season . Been plenty of players have a great year and then fall back to the pack. Worpel for one.
Not saying he will as looks to have all the tools. But he might have to do more heavy lifting with some of your outs
As opposed to this year which he did alot of the heavy lifting with Mitchell and JOM playing on the flanks more than the midfield. You guy need to get out of your heads that Mitchell and JOM were the main bananas for us week after week. Worpel can fill the void if he can get back to 2019 levels with his footy. That will help alleviate some of the pressure on Newk. CMac and Ward to develop further will help also. Were actually building some decent depth through there we just need them to start playing consistent footy at a good level every week and that could take time. I'm more bullish about the midfield than I've ever been since our premiership years.

I see Adelaide, North and Hawthorn as filling the bottom three on the ladder this year, with Essendon being a honourable mention.

Which one of these teams has the better young list to move them up the ladder quicker?

For me Hawthorn has the weaker youth.
Crazy to think what you guys were gonna offer to trade JHF at the end of 2021.

Josh Rachele already has proved to be a better player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly, Horne-Francis will be a premiership winning Brownlow medallist.
I can't say the same for Rachelle yet.
Rachelle could be anything. He could be another Charlie Cameron or another Sloane or Dangerfield.

The amount of talent he had for a 1st year player is scary. And yes I was at that crows vs Freo game in round 1 where he booted 5 goals that day

Crazy to think what you guys were gonna offer to trade JHF at the end of 2021.

Josh Rachele already has proved to be a better player
Put the pipe down.

Yes. You think he doesn’t?

Maybe your just not easily amazed. I think it was Riley bevridge chatting with Rawlings last week on afl.com about how big goater looked. Rawlings replied that he seems to be able to put on mass very easily and it hasn’t effected his ballistic pace.

He also looks about 10 years older to me.

But I’ll bow to your better judgement and lived experience

Edit here’s a before pic

1669701346381.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back