NRL which team/s will finish top 4

footy75

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
now that we are heading into round 7 I would like your thoughts on which team/s will finish in the top 4 at the end of minor round besides storm which are a certainty

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Broncos and Storm are surely a given. As for the other two, I agree with AuckMel about the Dogs; I reckon they'll make it. For the fourth berth I reckon I'd go with the Cowboys.

Storm will definitely be up there. I'd actually like to see the rabbits in the top 4, but that's unlikely. but I agree with what other people are saying, warriors, broncos and manly sounds about right.

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
On current form the Warriors wont get near the top 4 but may drag themselves into the 8. But i think they have some much better footy in them and they'll start playing quality league sooner rather than later.

I reckon they might put 30 odd on the Rabbits this weekend. They've taken an absolute pounding and I think it may just be the catalyst to turn it around.

Luigi742

Team Captain
Jan 18, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Western Force, Rabbitohs, Glory
1. Storm
2. Broncos
3. Cowboys
4. Cronulla
5. Bulldogs
6. Souths
7. Tigers
8. Warriors (these last two are interchangable)

Northern_Union

Team Captain
Dec 17, 2011
Warriorville with AuckMel
AFL Club
Adelaide
I reckon they might put 30 odd on the Rabbits this weekend. They've taken an absolute pounding and I think it may just be the catalyst to turn it around.

I don't know....Souths have some quality about them this season. I'm actually expecting them to beat the Warriors on sunday.
I still think the Warriors will come good but it wont be this sunday in my humble one.

Northern_Union

Team Captain
Dec 17, 2011
Warriorville with AuckMel
AFL Club
Adelaide
1. Storm
2. Broncos
3. Cowboys
4. Cronulla
5. Bulldogs
6. Souths
7. Tigers
8. Warriors (these last two are interchangable)

You see the Cowboys and Cronulla making the top 4? Thats a big call. I don't think Cronulla have the quality to sustain the season. That being said they are in top form now and good on them!!
The Cowboys are to one dimentional for mine. Stop Thurston and you go a long way to beating the Cowboys.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
I rate the Cowboys too, and I think the 'one-man team' jibes are less and less applicable.

I'd like to see the Warriors win this weekend, but I'd have to agree with Northern Union; the Bunnies look really strong this year. Don't seem to have missed Sandow much so far. :p.

I rate the Cowboys too, and I think the 'one-man team' jibes are less and less applicable.

I'd like to see the Warriors win this weekend, but I'd have to agree with Northern Union; the Bunnies look really strong this year. Don't seem to have missed Sandow much so far. :p.
Cowboys showed last week that they are frontrunners. Not a top 4 side for mine. Certainly top 8 though.
Souths also top 8, but just don't think they have what it takes to finish top 4.

Luigi742

Team Captain
Jan 18, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Western Force, Rabbitohs, Glory
I saw the cowboys play the dragons in a pre-season game in perth, and they impressed me. They are by no means a one man team, JT wasn't playing that day and they played fantastic. Cronulla are my dark horse, as much as I dislike them (I've had some bad experiences with sharks fans in the past), I really think that this is their year. I expect the tigers to make a late season surge and sneak into the finals.

Back