NRL which team/s will finish top 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs
Rabbits
Manly
Broncos

Forget about the Storm, unless a miracle happens from here on.

Who I'd like to see in the top 4 :

Storm (obviously)
or
Cowboys
Titans
Knights
Warriors

melbourne and brisbane have been in enough GFs lately.

Personnally I would love to see the bunnies or the sharks in there, but tbh I cant see the sharks making it.
yer i don't think sharks will, but anything can happen. like the storm have lost 4 or 5 games in a row

I'm really looking forward to the Warriors/Sharks game. Early kick off time 9.30am for the Toyota Cup. The young Warriors team are awesome to watch...lots of talent for anyone who might like to watch future r/l stars in the making.

Sharks need to win tomorrow to get back on track, Storm have broken their bad run of form so its time for the Sharks. They have also been very unlucky, lost 2 games in golden point that were decided by disgraceful refeering decisions that even the refs boss admitted were wrong

Its unusual for the Sharks to suffer post origin blues, could be even worse next year with our list!

Sharks need to win tomorrow to get back on track, Storm have broken their bad run of form so its time for the Sharks. They have also been very unlucky, lost 2 games in golden point that were decided by disgraceful refeering decisions that even the refs boss admitted were wrong

Its unusual for the Sharks to suffer post origin blues, could be even worse next year with our list!

Tell me about it...refs calls for some teams have been rubbish this year, your team included.

With Gallen back, you have a good chance, depending on his fitness but the game is at Mt. Smart and this game is a must win for the Warriors also.

Manly look back on song, if you can say that about a side that only scored eight points, but the patchy Cowboys never looked like they were going to beat them. They threw plenty at them, but Manly defended very well.

Manly look back on song, if you can say that about a side that only scored eight points, but the patchy Cowboys never looked like they were going to beat them. They threw plenty at them, but Manly defended very well.

Manly are my pick to win the comp, if they can field a full strength team..experienced, calm under pressure, strike power, etc., the works imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back