Prediction Which team(s) will we not beat in 2022?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of fun maybe?

No club has ever beaten every other side in the league during the home and away season alone.

So, I thought everyone could test their luck and declare on the record which side(s) we won’t defeat from R1-R23 next year.

In 2021, the correct answer would have been ‘Collingwood’ of course and no other.

I’ll say that in 2022 we will lose both of our games at the MCG to the NSW teams, with no possible recourse.

Essendon beat everyone in 2000. Collingwood in 1929. There may be some others.

The stat that Melbourne almost got was first to beat all 17 other teams as there were only 15 other teams for Essendon to beat in 2000, and 11 others for Collingwood in 1929.

2013 Hawthorn beat everyone except Richmond, 2014 Hawthorn everyone except North, so Melbourne share that record of defeating 16 other teams during the season and finals with the Hawks.

Essendon beat everyone in 2000. Collingwood in 1929. There may be some others.

The stat that Melbourne almost got was first to beat all 17 other teams as there were only 15 other teams for Essendon to beat in 2000, and 11 others for Collingwood in 1929.

2013 Hawthorn beat everyone except Richmond, 2014 Hawthorn everyone except North, so Melbourne share that record of defeating 16 other teams during the season and finals with the Hawks.
Ah i actually thought Essendon had only played the dogs once that

We are going through the season undefeated.
I think we should just wait until the games are played before we speculate about the result.

And if we go through the season undefeated I will feel obliged to point out imagine how bad the year would have been if we didn't go undefeated.

Not to mention the weekly reality checks about not beating anyone good yet, only teams below us on the ladder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back