Think Tank Which team will have the first Coronavirus case?

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope this will once and for all stop us hearing the line

It's not FAIR. No Essendon player ever tested positive

Pencil in a win for Carlton next week since Essendon won't have their back line available? On current form, you guys would probably flog them even if they had all players available. :)

1592727366659.png

Pencil in a win for Carlton next week since Essendon won't have their back line available? On current form, you guys would probably flog them even if they had all players available. :)

View attachment 896882
Who's that bloke on the left at the back? He looks familiar, I just can't place him though

I hope this will once and for all stop us hearing the line

It's not FAIR. No Essendon player ever tested positive

I was in too early with the end of the NOT FAIR.

According to the Essendon board, it's NOT FAIR if they have players missing, to have to play.

Also according to the Essendon board, the Club's response should have been to lie about who had contact with who.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I was in too early with the end of the NOT FAIR.

According to the Essendon board, it's NOT FAIR if they have players missing, to have to play.

Also according to the Essendon board, the Club's response should have been to lie about who had contact with who.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Bit hard to lie about it when there's camera footage from training

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Essendone will have more than just the first case?
A fair chance that half of Windy Hill will have it and Essendon will be playing a reserves team.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Essendone will have more than just the first case?

Indeed.

And yet the decision process from both DoH and the AFL seems at this point to be based on wild arsed guesses and unproven estimates around time exposures. Do we really believe that we all have some magic virus shield that lasts exactly 14 minutes 59 seconds?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back