Which team would be the biggest disappointment if they failed to jump into finals this year?

Which bottom 10 team of 2017 would be the greatest disappointment to not jump into the 8?

• Melbourne

• Western Bulldogs

• St Kilda

• Hawthorn

• Collingwood

• Fremantle

• North Melbourne

• Carlton

• Gold Coast

• Brisbane

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

JimmyMann

Goal Kicking Coach
Nov 19, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
As opposed to teams grilled for dropping out of the 8 this year, of the 10 teams who missed finals in 2017, I wonder which team would be the greatest disappointment if they didn't manage to move into the 8 this year.

Feeling as though Melbourne, Bulldogs, St Kilda and Collingwood would be front runners for this.

Melbourne...obviously.

If they miss out this year then it might be time to break out the voodoo sticks, consult an aboriginal elder & have the curse of The Red Fox removed altogether.

Saints have lost Riewoldt & Montagna & Doggies have lost Murphy, Boyd & now Morris to injury....Not a whole lot of experience & leadership left at either one of those 2 clubs now....Hawks are still in re-build mode.

Forget about the bottom 6....They ain't troubling anybody.

Voted the Bulldogs. A young team who won the grand final would be a massive story/fall from grace if they then missed the finals two years running.

Then next would obviously be Melbourne.

The only other team I can see getting into the 8 would be Hawthorn.

The rest are just making up numbers

Voted the Bulldogs. A young team who won the grand final would be a massive story/fall from grace if they then missed the finals two years running.

Then next would obviously be Melbourne.

The only other team I can see getting into the 8 would be Hawthorn.

The rest are just making up numbers

Dogs for the exact reasons that you gave and Melbourne next cab off the rank.

Of the two, I'd rather see Melbourne make it. They're potentially better to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back