Which teams have best youth?

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't think there's an increased likelihood of injury with advanced age?
I see no evidence of that in older QB's.

No doubt a serious injury threatens your career more directly if you're older however I've seen no evidence age increases your injury risk.

Brady, Brees, etc no doubt have more physical limitations as they get older. That's more than compensated at their position by the advantage age/experience brings. Those QB's playing within their limitations is still better than most QBs.

Anyway, this topic is about youth. The reason why I mentioned the QB position is because outside of that position, discussions of youth are somewhat pointless given the dynamic nature of team rosters & longevity of players. Hence it was simply a disclaimer.

Why would I want the Saints to have a high draft pick backup to Brees? When he starts to regress then we pull the trigger. If you do it now it just creates problems (cap alone). So why would having good young talent at QB be a positive for us? I really have no idea what point you're trying to make.

Through seven weeks of the season, PFF has never given a higher overall grade to a rookie cornerback than the 94.1 the New Orleans Saints standout CB Marshon Lattimore currently has.

He doesn’t just have the highest grade we have ever seen from a rookie cornerback at this point in the season, Lattimore has the highest grade we have seen from a rookie at ANY position through seven weeks of his debut season.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-saints-cb-marshon-lattimore-might-be-special

I guess nobody cares because he's not a QB. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back