Prediction Which teams win in the first week of the finals? Poll

Winners in 1st week of finals 2022

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Chances are you won't even earn the right to play Geelong.

Tuggers are yesterday's news.

Yeah maybe, but I’m tipping you to beat them for the same reasons. Smaller forward lines make taller defenders redundant if it hits the deck. Finals pressure makes chaos footy which suits your Richmond like style.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Brisbane vs Richmond: I think I am getting a bit too caught up in the hype of the higher placed side just having a bad loss and the lower placed side having a good win. Richmond won the last 4, including 1 against Brisbane (albeit at the MCG) and Brisbane have had poor finals luck at the Gabba in recent years plus last week was as bad as they come. Could go either way but I think Richmond get it done
Caught up a little in the hype. It was a cracking game. Hopefully Brisbane can put in a similar showing next week.
Melbourne vs Sydney: Might be trying not to be biased to my own side but Melbourne are reigning premiers, on their home deck and just decimated another flag contender whilst Sydney haven't travelled well to Melbourne and were pushed by the Saints. Melbourne will need to dominate clearances (particularly from the centre) and isolate Gawn or another big marking forward on T.McCartin and they'll win. Sydney can beat them on transition, quick ball movement and not kicking it on Franklin's head. I know Sydney beat Melbourne at the MCG a few weeks ago but that was weeks ago. If Melbourne turned a corner like I suspect they have, they'll win though Sydney's best is good enough but they are not consistent enough. Melbourne for me.
Anti-bias showed a little. Was completely wrong about the clearances though I think Melb's centre clearances were cleaner. I guess the corner wasn't turned but Sydney won despite just putting it on Franklin's head. Still think Melb win next week
Geelong vs Collingwood: If Geelong are remotely serious, they have to win this. They should win this and win this comfortably. Collingwood outside of just fluking wins do not look like a top 4 side to me. Geelong need to do what Sydney did and put a margin on them and not let them get close in the 4th otherwise Collingwood will believe themselves to stealing this. Geelong to win comfortably but if they insist on blue shorts
Right result but gee Geelong didn't look like contenders imo. Credit to Pies pressure and will likely put a score on that Freo can't keep up with
Fremantle vs Bulldogs: I don't watch either team enough so tipping the higher placed home side
Maybe the simplist ideas are the best ideas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back