Which Tiger Mids Benifit most from having benny around??

Remove this Banner Ad

Cotchin - he will now have time to develop into his potential as his own time. Without us overbearing supporters heaping too much pressure on him too early.

It will be great for the kid to pick Cousins brain onhow to go about dealing with taggers, where to run to etc

That is actually the main reason why i wanted us to grab Benny in the first place.

they will all benefit i think just with his training and the way he goes about it will be a huge help for the likes of foley,cotchin,deildo and a lesser like tuck lets hope benny stays fit cause its got the potential to be a awesome midfield:)

Hi guys well done by the way. Can't wait to see him out there again. Cousins set the benchmark on gut running and getting through the pain barrier at the eagles and it will be interesting how the young guys from your team learn from his work ethic. Ability gets you so far and then its all about fitness etc. I have heard Kerr say he has seen Cousins train that hard and long he needed help to get to his car afterwards. The man is a freak. Hope he helps you into the finals(as long as its not at our expense).

foley , white , connors , edwards , collins , delidio , tambling , hislop , raines , thomson , polo , cotchin .

all these guys will actually get to see first hand on how a true champion trains & prepares for the games & never gives up.

something sugar never would be able to teach them.

The good thing about cousins is that his strengths are transferrable. Hes not a complete freak skills wise and hes obviously not a genius. His real strength is in his preparation, his fitness and the effort he exerts. He gets the maximum out of himself. If Cotchin gets as fit as Cousins and with the same work ethic...i can't even imagine what sort of heights he will reach.

Also, someone like dan connors could become a total freak with that sort of example.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back