FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

After binge watching The Bear. Up to episode 7 now.

This show is going to be hands down the best TV show for mine of 2022. The acting is top notch brilliant. Great character development. Just one fun and at times intense ride is how I'd explain this series.
Yep - hard to disagree with this.

Night Sky on prime. Fairly slow sci fi series, and many reviewers have said it should’ve been a movie which feels right. But JK Simmons is always watchable, and if you don’t mind the meandering nature it’s a reasonable back up if you’ve nothing else to watch. 6/10
I hope you've seen Counterpart? It was on SBS a few years ago, and I spotted it on one of the streaming services the other day. Another JKS winner.

A new season '60 Days In' has just started. The seven male and female participants are all ex-cons. Filmed in Henry County Jail (south of Atlanta) during the pandemic, with inmates quarantining for 14 days after intake. Locked in 23 hours a day, overcrowding, screaming arguments between inmates day and night, a complete sh*thole. The first two participants - seasoned crims who assured producers they'd go the distance - look like tapping out within a couple of days.

Watching Players currently.

Mockumentary of a fake E-Sports team from the same guys who created American Vandal. It's been a good laugh so far, about halfway through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's like a mystery, adventure, comedy with a backbone of sci-fi or maybe even supernatural, which aren't immediately obvious or central to the story.
No idea what this show is but I want to watch it now.

I’m about to make a start on Black Bird, a crime/prison drama on Apple TV+

No idea what this show is but I want to watch it now.

I’m about to make a start on Black Bird, a crime/prison drama on Apple TV+
He was talking about The Resort.

Watched Black Bird last week, it's very dark, but excellent.

MV5BMDE2ODk0ZTctMGI4Ni00ODgwLTk4OTAtOGNiNjZkMzI3NTY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTgwMzk1MTA@._V1_.jpg

Well semi-watching (more for background noise while doing other things - watching the occasional episode in full). A great tv series for it's time and still great today. Making my way through a few things I've ripped/re-encoded (have also recently done the original G1 Transformers series AND Masters of the Universe!).

Had a clean out over the weekend, I've found my Breaking Bad dvds that I originally purchased around 9-10ish years ago. I should probably watch them at some point, I've tried to watch season 1 a handful of times.... always get pulled away by something else :p. Seasons 2-4 are still in their shrink wrapping, and I never purchased season 5. Hangs head in shame haha.

Last edited:
MV5BMDE2ODk0ZTctMGI4Ni00ODgwLTk4OTAtOGNiNjZkMzI3NTY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTgwMzk1MTA@._V1_.jpg

Well semi-watching (more for background noise while doing other things - watching the occasional episode in full). A great tv series for it's time and still great today. Making my way through a few things I've ripped/re-encoded (have also recently done the original G1 Transformers series AND Masters of the Universe!).

Had a clean out over the weekend, I've found my Breaking Bad dvds that I originally purchased around 9-10ish years ago. I should probably watch them at some point, I've tried to watch season 1 a handful of times.... always get pulled away by something else :p. Seasons 2-4 are still in their shrink wrapping, and I never purchased season 5. Hangs head in shame haha.
It took me til halfway thru S2 to get into BB then I was obsessed.

I’m a couple of seasons behind on better call Saul so am thinking of finishing that then just continuing str8 into a BB rewatch…

Nothing except the footy and docos like Who Do You Think You Are
Saw the Sandra Sully one about a week ago.
Damn, that was grim. I actually felt sorry for her watching some of that.

Gotten to Queens Gambit. Watched the first two episodes and already felt kind of sated and lost interest - but because it was good. I knew that after that point I'd just be watching variations of what I'd already seen.

Channel 10 showed the first episode of “The Bridge” (I think that’s the name of it) that’s on Paramount+. Gave it ago purely cos I grew up in Tassie and miss it, but I always love how it looks on tv.

Lasted about half an ep. Slowest moving game show ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back